First time at the track today

Yes Sir!!!
cool.gif

THe front is and was strapped and i have the lowered bones on, but i didnt have my tools to slam her to the ground. WIll i have to buy a new chain, because i just bought the ek zvx drag race chain.
cool.gif
Couldn't tell by that big azz pic you posted...Anyway Frank Adams (PhyschoBike) big time bike drag racer said with a heavy duty chain you can run two master links no problem...Extended swingarm yeah you'll need a chain, if you have any of the links left over you could add them but you would need two master links...Why the freak did you not have your tools...Man if your going to flex you better have some tools handy in the future and gas...Freak you ain't put no racing gas in the bike...What in the world am I going to do with your???
evil.gif

Jason's school is excellent!! I went once this year and it helped me be alot more consistant.The lunch is great, you should stay and race the weekend.I know friday night is only 15 bucks,and to race the rest of the weekend is only 50 bucks. You'll see the fastest bikes in the country there. I wish I could make it but I just started back at work after 2 months off with a broken foot. Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!

Good on ya Busabro. I haven't been back to the track in a couple of months, but as soon as my bike comes back from paint, I'll be back. Oh yeah, and I think I'm going with the 16/42 setup also. I am currently running 16/39.

Okay here goes, there was some stunt wars/grudge racie day at Virginia motorsports park in dinwiddie va.  I had no gear on other than my kevlar pants.  so i boroed a buddies mesh and gloves.  I am going to Jason Millers track day on Oct. 15th, but I figured I should at least try it. It only cost 10 bucks to run.  SO, the first pass my rt was .6 on a .0 scale but i chopped a buddy of mines head, by running a 11.4 at 128 mph.  1st ever run.  (I missed 2nd and third gear) Oh yeah I also beat him becuase he blew his clutches out on this run,  But I still best him!! right?  
tounge.gif
  Well any way the next two races were against my buddy with the 04 zx-10. He got me bothe times.  But my rt's were .4 and then a .6.  But I finished up with another 11.4 then an 11.3.  But I took off the line like a BITCH, but i will get my times down.  BUT I need to lose weight to get my times down. I am 330, my buddy is 150mph.
Oh yeah, all this from a guy who was talking about selling a couple weeks ago...
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back