Some fast mustangs try my busa

Youkai

Registered
Heard WWJD say no-one would race him, so I thought I would post up my small races I had. I felt the same way with no-one racing me but it finally happened and they started it.

First race was a while back, a Mach1 did a fly-by on me but I heard the notorious whine of a supercharger.  I would have let my bro on his 06 GSXR 1K take him on, but he was still breaking it in.  We raced from about 40-125, I walked on him and probably put 1-1/2 car lengths on him.  My bro talked to, I guess a friend of the mach1 in a chase car and said the mustang made 730-750rwhp.

My next race just happened a couple of minutes ago, it was a 03-04 cobra with roll cage, loud cam, and race gas.  We raced from 30-110 and I slowly walked him, thinkin I put 1 car on him.  Both were pretty quick cars, now I just need that turbo.

Cool
super.gif

As a life long Corvette freak and now having the Busa bug....

This was a really great post - always loved to outrun Rustangs

awww, shiii....show'em whats up NJ!
guns.gif

I never had a car try to mess w/me past 100....even a '06 SRT-10 Viper let off on me right at 120-I was only in 4th....that was no fun-but cages really dont have a chance over 130-140 against a good Bus with a crazy rider on open road.

Back