Squid?

Your grade was 71 Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.
tounge.gif

The reason this happens is that I answered a lot of questions with what I would LIKE to do, not what I actually WOULD do.
I may be a squid at heart, but I like to think I control it on the streets

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

hey now.... I like the spoiler hand rail with the hump .... besides lots easier changing from rear seat to hump and vise versa... but thats just me... and here I thought it looked cool... but dang I'm a squid and didn't even know it..... oh the misery of it all........
wow.gif

S = Super
Q = Quick
I =  Idiotic
D = Driver

<!--EDIT|Tejas Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127031311 -->

Dam...that test took forever.
laugh.gif

So far, 11787 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 52. Your grade was 71 (from 0 to 100), and 2 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Back