I have officially been Challenged!!

DAMN...I'm racing this weekend at barona drag strip...have him trailer that crap bucket to san diego. If he wins I'll pay for his entire trip, and a ticket to disney land for him and his boy...I mean girlfriend.:laugh: If I win, he pays for my gas! No brainer for him, no risk! bring it fool! BTW...my engine is a stock 08 busa, no power adders. completely stock engine!

A little thought for the day for you fellas who are considering Street Racing.

It's a very bad idea to get on the internet and discuss your upcoming race. If anything goes wrong and your challenger crashes you will be held responsible. If he dies you will go to the crossbar hotel for an extended stay. And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after the civil suits from the family if he is dead or by the wounded if he is mamed you could very well be handing over hard cash for years to come or life!

You must ask yourself "Is a moment of glory and bragging rights worth the consequences if things go wrong"?

Personally, I wouldn't touch a street race unless there were triple digit $$$ involved!

Everything has a price! :whistle:

Todays race update. Apparently his attitude changed. I guess he went home and 'googled' Hayabusa. Now he is saying that he was "just joking around." Wow, backed down that quick and there was no $ on the line even.
And to let everyone know, I was not going to race this dummy or anybody on the street. Too much that could go wrong and in trouble for. The track? Hell yeah I would!!

Dont worry. I am compiling a list of everyone who does want to take this dimwit on. Maybe I will post his address for ya!!

Back