Gun Control

Gun control how much do you think we need?

• None... everything is fine the way it is

Votes: 144 62.6%
  • Require registration of all guns and safety course to own one

Votes: 60 26.1%
  • Registration of handguns,hunting rifles,and shotguns.. Ban Military assault weapons

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Ban all guns only cops should have guns.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
What about cars think about the millions of teens and "OMG THE CHILDREN" killed every year in "accidents".

"we're all winners", and "everyone is exceptional"... :rofl:

Accidents are rare, even among adults, most are MISTAKES on someone's part. We like to sugarcoat 'em by calling them "accidents".

Yup, everyone's exceptional these days. Participation awards abound.

Sad but true Rev.

What about cars think about the millions of teens and "OMG THE CHILDREN" killed every year in "accidents". Yet there is no move made to BAN Big Rigs cause they are more lethal in accidents, nor any move to ban cars altogether.

We've got to nip the Nanny stuff soon or as a country we are screwed. Soft minded kids are already the result. Look at today's 20 somethings, listless, shiftless, unable to get excited or productive... Lot's of em' fit this bill and the younger ones are about as bad... No spirit, no real accomplishment or drive cause "we're all winners", and "everyone is exceptional"... :rofl:

I've got to agree

Gun control should be two hands, sight on target, smooth pull on triger 'till round fired, and keep in mind where the muzzel is pointed. Why take guns away when the bad guys will get them either way.

Enforce the laws that already exists. Drop the rest of the B.S.

...I didn't serve this country so it could take away my civil rights. I took the oath to protect the constitution from threats "Both foreign and domestic". If that means the current government, so be it.

Amen, brother.

.44 vs a .500 :laugh:
44-500comp.jpg

Now that could ruin somebody's day! I have to say the couple of times I got made enough to kill somebody I didn't reach for a gun. First time I went for my pick axe handle and the second time I was behind the wheel of my car and I thought the only way to shut my wife up was to drive it into a something immoveable....but I love the car to much. :whistle:

I just purchased a Taurus P92. I like the safety on the frame rather than on the slide like the Barretta. I like shooting with it, but since this is the first gun I have ever owned I dont have much to compare it too.
As far as protection, well, I may be niave but I tell myself that if I ever feel like I need a gun to protect myself then I will move.

Yes, but after it was tested and marked it was returned.

Actually, in New Orleans - during Katrina - if anyone answered "yes" when asked if they had a gun by LEOs or soldiers, it was taken away.

- NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina[/url]

Wake up, GAIZ! It's happening now! I'm starting my stockpile now. This topic makes me rage so hard. ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back