Gun Control

Gun control how much do you think we need?

• None... everything is fine the way it is

Votes: 144 62.6%
  • Require registration of all guns and safety course to own one

Votes: 60 26.1%
  • Registration of handguns,hunting rifles,and shotguns.. Ban Military assault weapons

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Ban all guns only cops should have guns.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Student charged with first-degree murder in Dillard slaying - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

After reading this article and realizing that I too am capable of doing something stupid, rash, extreme, and I am sorry to say homicidal if properly motivated, and I assure if this was my daughter or niece, that this happened to and I had access to gun when they told me there would be another article the next day with my pic in it behind bars. Not cause I shot the girl but rather shot the person she got the gun from.

Last edited:
I think we all feel the same as you when it comes to our loved ones. We have to keep cool heads when it comes to irresponsible people like that girl. She will suffer the ultimate punishment in the end.

Where is the "remove all restrictions on guns" option? You can ban all of the guns that you want, it won't help anything.

well i picked option 3 but I think assault rifles should have a special license.

Where is the "remove all restrictions on guns" option? You can ban all of the guns that you want, it won't help anything.

Didn't know there were any restrictions.. didn't run into any when I bought mine in the gun show an my friend sold me his AR- 15 and FAL without even asking for a receipt or letter?? sorry my first poll :unhappy: Do you mean having them fully automatic?? dam missed that one:cry:

Last edited:
Well, if we take guns what happens next?

Hmmm..let me see..oh yeah!

No more screwdrivers, knifes, chains, chain saws, forks, spoons, shovel, ice pick, awl, oh..you get the point. (<-pun)

r8

Well, if we take guns what happens next?

Hmmm..let me see..oh yeah!

No more screwdrivers, knifes, chains, chain saws, forks, spoons, shovel, ice pick, awl, oh..you get the point. (<-pun)

r8

amen!! I am with you.

I'm sick of Liberals saying it is Societies Fault. Wake the F*** Up and take some responsibility for ones self. Leave the Constitution alone already!

Everybody suffers due to some ingrain piece of shid. (was that clear enough)

r8

If I read correctly the school wasn't actively utilizing the metal detectors that were in the school. Sounds like a lawsuit in the making. Seems so idiotic that they would have the detectors and not use them. Another case were the proper enforcement might have prevented a tragedy.

It was illegal for a 15 yr old to have a pistol to start with. So more laws will prevent this how? ???

I forgot automobiles. Better take them away also.

They kill people too.

r8

May have misunderstood the quote he was been sarcastic it would be stupid to take guns away from people cause it would not prevent anything. people will always be able to buy guns illegally or even steal them from LEO which seems to be growing in popularity down here. The stories of people who have been saved cause they had a firearm never seem to make it to the headlines. Sides like I said if someone does this to a member of my family I am unlocking the hard stuff an going hunting. If I wasn't able to protect bet your arrzz I am going to avenge them.

Didn't know there were any restrictions.. didn't run into any when I bought mine in the gun show an my friend sold me his AR- 15 and FAL without even asking for a receipt or letter?? sorry my first poll :unhappy: Do you mean having them fully automatic?? dam missed that one:cry:

I keep forgetting that not everyone is from Illinois (Obama Land). You can hardly buy a bb gun here.

Enforce the laws that already exists. Drop the rest of the B.S.

With Obama's plan we'll all end up in padded cells to "protect us from ourselves".

No thanks! I didn't serve this country so it could take away my civil rights. I took the oath to protect the constitution from threats "Both foreign and domestic". If that means the current government, so be it.

Back