An example of why gun owners and pro 2nd amendment folks should be vocal these days

Re: An example of why gun owners and pro 2nd amendment folks should be vocal these da

you do realize that England has a higher crime rate then the US does dont you???? England has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world with 0.07 homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 people. the United States 3.0 per 100,000 people. thats over 40 times higher. so when Pierce Morgan says we have gun problems and he is right. we do. the question what are we gonna do about it?

Pierce Morgan is not the only news person that thinks we have serious gun issues in our country. he just happens to be blunt about it while everyone else dances around the issue and doesnt give a chit if he offends people nor is he supposed to.

You should well know that the problem isn't an individuals right to possess a firearm but the absolute tolerance for criminals being allowed to unlawfully possess and use firearms.

Simply put, we need to start enforcing our laws and incarcerating criminals :poke: removing them from the general population

Re: An example of why gun owners and pro 2nd amendment folks should be vocal these da

how many views and no responses save DO3 and I? guess thats why they call so many the "silent" majority and why special intrest groups and very small percents of the population actually get policy's changed. then we whine and complain beat our chest's and lament the state that the country is in....well....SPEAK UP!! DO SOMETHING!!

I had to respond to this article and told him politely he was full of it and part of the problem. He is supposed to use my response as a letter to the editor.

Did anybody notice that David Gregory BROKE THE LAW when he displayed a 30 round mag on MEET THE PRESS this morning? It's ILLEGAL in DC where they film...

Update: Apparently, NBC asked permission to display the mag, the Police said no, and NBC did it ANYWAY....this should be interesting...of course, NBC will claim that their FIRST Amendment right is being violated...

The Metropolitan Police Department is in receipt of your e-mail regarding
David Gregory segment on "Meet the Press." MPD has received numerous e-mails
informing us of the segment. NBC contacted MPD inquiring if they could utilize a
high capacity magazine for their segment. NBC was informed that possession of a
high capacity magazines is not permissible and their request was denied. This
matter is currently being investigated. Thank you for taking the time to bring
this matter to our attention.

Customer Service - Metropolitan Police
Department"

Piers Morgan is a complete and total A hole. They ran his show 'guns in America' four nights in a row last week. He had John Lott on there, a very well respected person when it comes to knowing stats on gun violence. Everytime Lott tried to make a point Piers interrupted him and labeled him a loon. Had the poor man so flustered he himself was ready to snap. Invited the guy in his show and then would not even let him speak.
I don't know why having armed people in schools in so strange or why the media is against it.

Have you ever heard of a mass shooting in a school in Israel?
NOPE!

This is why....
Israel-school.jpg
well, im not gonna argue with all of that cause some of it I agree with but lets point out a few facts about gun ownership is Israel and how misleading a photo can be.

Israel does NOT promote their citizens to be armed. there are only 30 or 40k citizens who are allowed to own guns. of those selected, they must justify or show a reason for gun ownership. renewals are required 1-4 times per year.

the only people allowed to own them legally live in the settlements or do business in the settlements, or are in professions at risk of violence.

only certain people above a certain military ranking are permitted for permanent gun ownership in Israel. guns are not allowed in schools there.

would they have helped here in Connecticut? I would say yes, most likely.

You should well know that the problem isn't an individuals right to possess a firearm but the absolute tolerance for criminals being allowed to unlawfully possess and use firearms.

Simply put, we need to start enforcing our laws and incarcerating criminals :poke: removing them from the general population

Criminals are not really the issue at hand....... Last time I checked Columbine, VT, Ft. Hood, AZ, CO, OR, and Sandy Brook mass shooting none of them were criminals. You are always gonna have crime,never gonna go away with or without guns. Criminals can intimidate and rob you with a knife, bat, physical presence, or a butterfinger stuffed in their coat pocket :whistle: They just posted that clip on here a couple weeks ago when they drove up on the bikes with bats and sticks and robbed the jewelry store. The issue at hand is guns and bullets in the wrong hands used to inflict harm against a large crowd of unsuspecting people in a crowded public place. Not really the M-O of a criminal but of a terrorist or in recent history individuals with mental issues.

Back