Gun poll please vote

slatroni

Registered
Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms, and arguably the most anti-gun President in the history of this nation in office.

First - vote on this one.

Second - forward it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below.

The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Vote here:

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

What makes me sick about any pole is the number of undecided people in this world.
Grow a spine and make a decision!
96% when I voted

Who the hell can honestly vote no?

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Yeah, thats not clear.

Yes - 96%
No - 3%
Undecided - 1%

When I voted.

How the can you be undecided?

and arguably the most anti-gun President in the history of this nation in office.

And you come up with this quote how?

1,297,489 people say yes, 40,546 say no, and 13,515 are undecided. I guess that means that 40,546 people have issues with reading comprehension and 13,515 people don't know what the 2nd amendmant says. . .

I put my "YES" vote in the poll.

Texas has a whole new lobbyist organization asking for support on this issue. There basis is that the new gun laws will infringe on the Texas Hunter and such. The commercial had a website to go to and vote for help. I will have to post it so that peeps can support it, although I am assuming you have to be a Texas peep for this particular situation.

If we can't have guns crime rate will go up cas people are still going to get guns. What he needs to do is put some money tords getting rid of the guns in the black market. Thats the problem not people hunting and protecting there houses from home invasions. It's only going to get worse with the econamy the way it is. I know if my alarm go's off and someone come's walking up my stairs they don't have a chance.

Back