DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
As you all know, this year is going to be an extremely close race. I encourage ALL of you to go out and vote, regardless of whom you are voting for.

If the candidate doesn’t win that I want to win, it will be allot easier to accept if I know it honestly was the decision of the people and the person didn’t just win because there were people that were so wrapped up in themselves that they didn’t care about the country.

Or they were too lazy to take 30 minutes to go vote.

When I was young I pretty much could care less, I was self absorbed and thought what does my vote matter, let everyone else deal with it. I don’t care, I want to go wax my car or wax my girlfriend or just wax something.

I did not want to take the time do go down and place my vote.

Well gues what? it does matter.. look how close last election was.. and current predictions are this election could be even closer, I think last election was decided by what? 500 votes!!

And if this election is predicted to be even closer.. 1 or 2 votes could be the determining factor on who runs our country for the next four years

Guess what people? we have become slack, we have become to used to us having it good and having those rights.

Our right to vote is something only some could ever dream of. there are people in this world that would die to have the chance to choose their leader.

There are people in this country that HAVE died for YOU to have the freedom to choose your leader.

There are people that will die today so you can vote tomorrow.

And their will be people who will die tomorrow to defend your right to vote.

I would even go as far to sat that the moment you are placing a check in the box, someone has died in the world with in a few minutes of you making that vote who died so you would have the chance to make that vote.

Don’t be lazy, don’t be self absorbed, don’t take your right to vote for granted.

Right or wrong, Either President Bush or senator Kerry will be voted president. which one do you want?

And if you hate both and you don’t want to vote at all, guess what, that isn’t good enough. Choose the lesser of two evils then. But at least vote.

It is important, it is our right, it is a right I want my children to have when they grow up.

Please vote

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099336251 -->

Something good for all of us to know, also something we all need to do, Thanks for the encouragement.
beerchug.gif

If you don't vote, you lose your right to b*tch...that's what I tell everyone around me that like to complain, but then they don't vote to change things or make things better...

Vote, and you are allowed to complain all you want!
smile.gif

Thanks for the PSA thrasher...
cool.gif

And vote for your darn senators and congressmen too! They have more impact on our domestic laws than the president does... but most people don't pay any attention to them. They are at least as important as the presidential election!

I vote.....one meet.... oh, wrong thread.......

seriously though......exersice your right to vote and be heard.
smile.gif

I too encourage you all to vote...........

for BUSH!
biggrin.gif
That reminds me.. almost forgot..

I am not sure if everyone has heard or not, but it will save you time running around at the polls and getting turned away.

Due to the large number of expected voters this year, there is a new policy shift and new procedural change. They expect this change will enhance and smoothe out the voting process to ensure all votes count and are counted properly.

Voting will be as follows:

All voters voting for President Bush are to vote On Tuesday November 2nd

All voters voting for Senator John Kerry are to vote at the polls on Wednesday November 3rd.

Make sure if you are voting for George W. that you don't get the days mixed up, if you are voting for George W. on Wed November 3rd, you will be turned away because that day is reserved for Senator John Kerry.. And we want to make sure every vote for George W. Counts!!!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>V</span><span style='color:blue'>O</span><span style='color:red'>TE</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099357523 -->

Sent my absentee ballot in about 3 weeks ago, but I would be voting today!
laugh.gif

I too encourage you all to vote...........

for BUSH!  
biggrin.gif
That reminds me.. almost forgot..

I am not sure if everyone has heard or not, but it will save you time running around at the polls and getting turned away.

Due to the large number of expected voters this year, there is a new policy shift and new procedural change. They expect this change will enhance and smoothe out the voting process to ensure all votes count and are counted properly.

Voting will be as follows:

All voters voting for President Bush are to vote On Tuesday November 2nd

All voters voting for Senator John Kerry are to vote at the polls on Wednesday November 3rd.

Make sure if you are voting for George W. that you don't get the days mixed up, if you are voting for George W. on Wed November 3rd, you will be turned away because that day is reserved for Senator John Kerry.. And we want to make sure every vote for George W. Counts!!!
ices_rofl.gif

I voted before I got into work today. My wife got there 30 minutes after the polls opened, and then when she got back I went down..

Got my little "I voted" sticker on my jacket
smile.gif

Back