I VOTED Today!!!

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I went to the early voting place here in Travis County, TX and cast my vote today. I was a first time early voter and it was great, walked right in and vote and was out in 5 mins.

If you plan on voting and can do it early, I would suggest it. Not to mention this election process has been tiring. It was a relief to cast my vote and know that my part of it is done.

No matter what your position, get out there and cast your vote.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:usa: :usa: :usa:

I wish we had early voting! I'd like to get it over with. ???

I wish we had early voting! I'd like to get it over with. ???

That's bizzare that you can't vote early except for special circumstances. Dan and I will be out of the country on the 4th so we plan to get it done this week.

I voted absentee also, no line to wait in, voted in my underwear at my desk, popped it in the mail...done!:laugh:

I went to the early voting place here in Travis County, TX and cast my vote today. I was a first time early voter and it was great, walked right in and vote and was out in 5 mins.

If you plan on voting and can do it early, I would suggest it. Not to mention this election process has been tiring. It was a relief to cast my vote and know that my part of it is done.

No matter what your position, get out there and cast your vote.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Ha! I beat you to the punch and voted last Tuesday here in Houston.

You people in Austin moving a little slow over there, huh??

:poke:

I am afraid to vote early. What happens if something comes to light right before the election and it could have possibley swayed your vote to the other candidate? You know something always comes up. I will stand in line on the 4th and hope I have read or seen all the info on both candidates to make an informed decision. Good for those who have voted early. :thumbsup:

Another questions though. What happens if someone votes today and God forbid they die before election day. Does their vote still count? Should it count? I am just curious if anyone would know the answer. I am a big "what ifer". :whistle:

I voted Saturday.... NICE to do the early thing... now if I could get a reprieve from the political commercials/ mud slinging on the TV!!

Absentee Ballot is definitely the way to go. It arrived a week ago. Fill that baby out, in the mail and done.
:cheerleader:

I What happens if someone votes today and God forbid they die before election day. Does their vote still count?

I would say yes, because how would they know you have died, I don't believe they would have the resources to cross check every vote to see if each person is still living. I could be wrong although...

Back