Do you have the right to complain if you don't vote?

Flame away, I'm ok with it. They are all crooked. I don't swing that way....

It is not a matter of flaming. But if you a not willing to contribute to a solution then you can't complain about the problem.

It is not a matter of flaming. But if you a not willing to contribute to a solution then you can't complain about the problem.

The problems have been going on forever, and are just getting worse. Dont you understand that the system cannot, and will not change? What part of corruption dont you guys understand? :whistle:
Why do people want to turn a "blind eye" to what's going on in the gobment?

People can call me "un American" all they want.
What is un American, is for the a-holes that run this country to be lying, cheatin, and stealing from their hard working citizens. And I'm one of them!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. 12th grade kids would do a better job....

How do all you people think that by casting 1 vote for 1 candidate no matter how competent or incompetent, is doing something on your part?
The saying about the triumph of evil is correct, justified, and one of my core beliefs.
It does assume that the good man doing nothing is in reality going to do more than just cast a vote, to clear his conscience that he is doing something.
Casting a vote as we are describing is to me the same as doing nothing.

The problems have been going on forever, and are just getting worse. Dont you understand that the system cannot, and will not change? What part of corruption dont you guys understand? :whistle: <--- I understand that ignoring it will not make it go away.Why do people want to turn a "blind eye" to what's going on in the gobment? <--- Only by not participating in the process are you turning a "blind eye"

What is un American, is for the a-holes that run this country to be lying, cheatin, and stealing from their hard working citizens. And I'm one of them!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. 12th grade kids would do a better job....

above

Democrats do it all the time so yes, "they" can complain and will.

ACORN ring a bell?

Florida in 2000?

Deceased Democratic voter registrations?

r8

The problems have been going on forever, and are just getting worse. Dont you understand that the system cannot, and will not change? What part of corruption dont you guys understand? :whistle:
Why do people want to turn a "blind eye" to what's going on in the gobment?

You should be grateful that more do not adopt this attitude.. Apathy is a terrible thing in the political system and does lead to the breakdown..

I would hope that more people are incited to get active and vote about stuff that matters to them..

Whether you feel you have any control or not, surrendering to the system like this absolutely guarantees you have no control over the system

You should be grateful that more do not adopt this attitude.. Apathy is a terrible thing in the political system and does lead to the breakdown..

I would hope that more people are incited to get active and vote about stuff that matters to them..

Whether you feel you have any control or not, surrendering to the system like this absolutely guarantees you have no control over the system

:bowdown:

r8

OK Lets cut to the chase.
The system is here.
The candidates are picked and on the ballot.
Who out there thinks that they are doing something to improve our (the world) lot by voting?
And how exactly is just casting a vote, hindering the triumph of evil?
Which one is evil? McCain or Obama?
You have to pick one and obviously the other is evil, not?
Brendanp and I, by our decision not to vote are doing what we have within our power.
Not participating.
That is not surrendering or doing nothing.
That is a boycott of the dishonesty, corruption, greed and evil that exists.
If the majority of people didn’t vote, that would indicate to the majority of people that they were not happy with the current system, and then they may organize and do something to change it.
Participating in it, as it is, does not allow for fundamental change, but gives whatever candidate who wins, a mandate that he is OK, accepted, agreed with and supported.

OK Lets cut to the chase.
The system is here.
The candidates are picked and on the ballot.
Who out there thinks that they are doing something to improve our (the world) lot by voting?
And how exactly is just casting a vote, hindering the triumph of evil?
Which one is evil? McCain or Obama?
You have to pick one and obviously the other is evil, not?
Brendanp and I, by our decision not to vote are doing what we have within our power.
Not participating.
That is not surrendering or doing nothing.
That is a boycott of the dishonesty, corruption, greed and evil that exists.
If the majority of people didn’t vote, that would indicate to the majority of people that they were not happy with the current system, and then they may organize and do something to change it.
Participating in it, as it is, does not allow for fundamental change, but gives whatever candidate who wins, a mandate that he is OK, accepted, agreed with and supported.

A fukkin men!:thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better!

Lets put it another way.
Here is the ballot list for president:
Adolph Hitler
Idi Amin
Saddam Hussein….
Well you get the picture.
Still going to vote?
That is where I am at now.
Part of the problems we have is degrees.
The candidates today (all of them ) are of a lesser degree than my list, but they suffer from the same moral decay, rot, lack of morals and ethics (to a lesser degree, but still there) than those on my list.
By supporting any of them, I send the wrong message that they (and the system) are ok and they are not.

Back