Important day in the USA and for the 2nd Amendment..

I don't even own a gun, but I would hate to see our right to bear arms taken from us...

:please:

Michelle, I was once gun-less too. Yep, I used to carry a cop with me everywhere, but then I realized a handgun was so much lighter, LOL. :rofl:

imo at some point this country will hit critical mass...a boiling point of sorts...we will see a wide variety of individuals and philosophys. i believe the american public has became indiffrent...and what will it take to "awake a sleeping giant" but once we are presented with a loss of freedom and rights either from our own goverment or foriegn...god help them and it will all be started and finished by those who continue to fight today to own, purchase, and carry guns. and i will have oiled up wrapped and buried weapons if it ever gets to the point they come knocking at my door to remove said "rights'

This is a pretty good debate goin on here. Just wish it wasn't so late. I would really like to discuss this issue with people from different states and beliefs.

debate is good....problem is, this is such an emotional issue to some and that is bad for a reasonable discussion.

i have looked at lots of studies, and research. never once have I seen facts showing that less guns = less crime. In fact most research shows that when guns are taken, it results in more crime.

however, that is ignored by the anit-gun crowd.

Anti gun crowd ignores thier own FBI, ATF and DOJ dept studies that indicate certain types of crime are drastically reduced when people carry guns.

Just goes back to their holier than us attitudes is all.
They are smart we are stupid and thats it ?

Well this has been a good read so far. I personally do not wish to give up my guns, nor will I. They may get a few from me but most they don't even have a clue about.

So to those who like guns. Hope you keep em and know how to use em.

and

To those who don't like guns. Hope you have friends who like guns cause someday you may need protection.

Back