chicago get ready

bdogg317

Registered
Today the supreme court ruled in favor of the second ammendment. So now law suits are getting ready to be filed by the NRA against chicago, San francisco,and a few other cities.
thumb_up.gif

basicly those cities are not allowed to have guns. So now the nra is going to file law suits against those cities for infringing on peoples right to have guns.

Wonderful news. I can't believe anyone could ever interprete the right as a collective right instead of an individual right.
But the ruling went 5-4 instead of 9-0.

I think everyone should be trained with handguns and then carry, it would stop alot of the crap that is going on in this country. The criminals would think twice before they try to commit a crime against you. And if they did,
guns.gif
to bad for the scumbag! That is just how I feel!

It is about time, only took 200 years to figure out we all have a right to bear arms no matter what state we live in according to our own constitution.
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

It is about time, only took 200 years to figure out we all have a right to bear arms no matter what state we live in according to our own constitution.
guns.gif
guns.gif
Actually they knew we had the right for all that 200 years.
It took the sleazy lawyers 200 years to try to come up with some lame excuse to try to take that right away from us, so they could rob us even more and get away with it
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back