chicago get ready

bdogg317

Registered
Today the supreme court ruled in favor of the second ammendment. So now law suits are getting ready to be filed by the NRA against chicago, San francisco,and a few other cities.
thumb_up.gif

The sisters are celebrating at Our Lady of the Righteous Firearm...already...

I call 'em the Nuns with Guns.

rofl.gif

Nuns.jpg

Chicago etc had banned guns or blocked 2nd amendment locally or something? sorry, I don't watch any news

I am excited about this! I am not holding my breath for anything to happen though.

Chicago etc had banned guns or blocked 2nd amendment locally or something?  sorry, I don't watch any news
Mayor Daily hates guns!
While at the heart of the matter, I agree saying most guns are designed ONLY for the purpose of hurting/killing people, if criminals will always have them, and our forefathers were bright enough to know we all need to defend ourselves.... I say, LOCK AND LOAD!
smile.gif

LAWS from Washington D.C... isn't that an oxymoron? don't they have the highest crime rate in the whole country?

It's actually Mayor DALEY* but I believe the more LEGAL guns you get in law-abiding citizens hands, the more guns there are available to criminals. In turn, I see this as a bad thing..

And this was in the cloned thread but, how could you say you hate Illinois?? I love Illinois, especially Chicago, no other place like it...

It's actually Mayor DALEY*
doh...you are right. I was just reading my local newspaper at the time and it is "The Daily Journal" so I had it stuck in my head. Illinois is a great place to visit, but living here everyday is kind of boring (at least down here). The city is full of things to do.

bluegrab.gif
One night on the streets of D.C.
guns.gif
is more dangerous
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
than spending a year in Iraq.
ukliam3.gif

Although you probably have a better chance of getting a good burger in D.C.
tounge.gif

lol. Dont worry 300 I forgive you. I went to school a little bit at Olivet NAzarene in Bourbonnais and yes, not much to do down there, but up here right next to the city there's always something goin on

I grew up just north of Chi-town...on a gorgeous (27-miles 'round) fresh-water pond known as Lake Geneva.

Great people come from there... (except Jeffrey Dahmer, of course)

laugh.gif

It's actually Mayor DALEY* but I believe the more LEGAL guns you get in law-abiding citizens hands, the more guns there are available to criminals. In turn, I see this as a bad thing..

And this was in the cloned thread but, how could you say you hate Illinois?? I love Illinois, especially Chicago, no other place like it...
wtf.gif
this is so far from the truth it isn't even funny. It's the Chicago area mentality that makes this state so messed up. Get south of I-80 and the overwhelming majority think the exact opposite. What makes you believe that more people legally owning guns makes it easier for criminals to own guns???

Illinois and Wisconsin are the only two states left that do not have some type of concealed carry law. I challenge anyone to find a state that had an increase in violent crime, specifically gun crime after authorizing citizens to carry concealed weapons. Also if you get out of the Chicago area you will find and overwhelming number of police officers in favor of a concealed carry law in IL.

I can assure you it doesn't make any difference to me, I'm law enforcement and carry concealed every where I go (including Chicago). I will also support a concealed carry law for IL as long as I am above ground and breathing. Criminals will carry concealed regardless, no laws will ever change that, law abiding citizens should always have a choice to carry concealed to protect themselves.

Back