Gun Control

Gun control how much do you think we need?

• None... everything is fine the way it is

Votes: 144 62.6%
  • Require registration of all guns and safety course to own one

Votes: 60 26.1%
  • Registration of handguns,hunting rifles,and shotguns.. Ban Military assault weapons

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Ban all guns only cops should have guns.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
no matter how many facts you present to people.....there will always be those that don't care, and will gnore those facts.

the desire to take away guns is not logical, it is not reasonable.....it is based on the the fantasy that crime will stop, and people will stop killing people if there are no guns...

its like people thinking that strip clubs cause domestic abuse.....or are the reason people have extra-marital affairs.

this ignores the fact that some people are just bad....

in 2006 there were 30,896 gun deaths.
over half of all gun deaths were from suicide, 16,883

14,000 actual gun deaths in a country of 350 million people.....

seems pretty ridiculous to me..

More gun laws will not prevent more deaths. Just as with anything else that is illegal, you will always be able to find it, if you look hard enough. As a gun owner, I have all of my weapons locked up, and my kids know they are not even allowed to look in the direction of them. That said, when they get a little older, I will take them to a safety course, and ensure they know how to use a gun properly.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Gun control just another way for the government too control you.
To you anti gun bleeding hearts that claim guns kill too many people would it make you happier if a knife was used instead of a gun ?Then you would try and get knifes out lawed.
My advice too all gun owners is too sell all you guns that (are registered) and replace them with guns that aren't registered , reload all your own ammunition, that way their is no paper trail leading too you when the government comes too get the guns you no longer have.
Two good thing about the 30,896 gun deaths in 2006
1- In 2007 there where 30,896 less people in automobiles I had too look out for when riding my bike
2- 30,896 new jobs openings.

Last edited:
Back