GSXcite's Busa Hauler!

First class for sure,Great job guys
thumb_up.gif

What is the matter with Hardwood?  

Checkeboard linoleum held up pretty good in our race car trailers...two seasons anyhow. Yes it does get slick. Larger  flooring stores should have and it varies in quality.

A friend of mine had Bed Liner sprayed on his floor (and about 10inches up the walls) It worked but that stuff is heavy. It cleans up good. He hauled dirt bikes in it, car washed it out.

I have seen a couple of solutions that I liked. One was a mat much like used in the back of trucks. The other looked like a mat but I'm not sure what it was. It almost looked "painted" or "poured" on. It was in a horse trailer. Felt like a rubber product but was supposed to hold up with horses. I'm not sure about price!
I f I put down hardwood, I couldn't afford the HD TV with DVD, bunk beds, refrigerator, microwave and A/C.  
laugh.gif
 I like the idea of none slip surface, but there will be alot of horses in that trailer!
muscle.gif
Hal, if you get all that in there, I will donate the surround sound!
laugh.gif
Surround sound coooool!
super.gif

laugh.gif

Love that trailer, my Busa's had the honor of being hauled in it more than once. Thanks for haulin her Hal
smile.gif

Nice set up!
Almost makes my Toyhauler look bad...guess I'll take a shower, pop a cold one;and watch tv in my Busa/Harley hauler.
Good job guys!
thumb_up.gif

Nice set up!
Almost makes my Toyhauler look bad...guess I'll take a shower, pop a cold one;and watch tv in my Busa/Harley hauler.
Good job guys!
thumb_up.gif
I doubt it makes your rig look bad. I almost bought a toyhauler and they are real nice, but I wanted to have more garage space and area to work on members bikes if they had a problem at one of our get togethers and have the ability to haul 4 or more busas so I could travel with my friends. It worked good the first time I used it, we put MC Mustangs bike back together after he flipped it at the gap. I think we had 20 or more members in the trailer at one time as everyone wanted to help. It looked like a top fuel drag car between rounds with all the thrashing. I'll get the floor done, then TV, fridge and bunk beds. Won't be the Hilton, but we can crash in it if need be.

Was thinking about the epoxy paint with the flakes too. Is it only for concrete or do you guys think it could be applied over plywood?

Was thinking about the epoxy paint with the flakes too. Is it only for concrete or do you guys think it could be applied over plywood?
i dont see why it wouldnt work on plywood, but im no carpenter

bump.gif

ive seen people mix paint in with the line-X and either match the trailer/truck(color) or have a black/white checkered type sceme*

My cousin was looking for the same thing for thier toyhauler...we are in the flooring business and at the time he needed it we were in Tulsa for the holidays...I checked with one of our suppliers and found a black/white sheet vinyl that was textured (rough surface)....its probably what I would put in a trailor if we had one .....

My cousin was looking for the same thing for thier toyhauler...we are in the flooring business and at the time he needed it we were in Tulsa for the holidays...I checked with one of our suppliers and found a black/white sheet vinyl that was textured (rough surface)....its probably what I would put in a trailor if we had one .....
I saw that on one of the trailer supply places on the internet, but I can't remember the site.

This string was my insperation to purchase an enclosed trailer.....Just thought i'd say thanks for being such a bad influence!! LOL! It's like this one only in black.....Is being built as we speak!

100_1079.JPG

very nice set up you have.... there is nothing like taking your bike on trips and having a nice safe place to keep it at night out of the weather.
beerchug.gif

Back