Busa Hauler Mods

super.gif

Looks great!! Right now I have a 6x12 Doolittle trailer. A regular flat open trailer. I had bought it for quads I had. Sold my quads so now the trailer is just sitting. I have to sell it and get an enclosed one like you have. I keep looking at the posts here of what guys have and what they do to them. I would love that. I think they are cool and you can do so much to them.
Glad to hear the floor is not slippery. That floor really makes the trailer on the inside. Before it looks plain like any other trailer. After with the floor done it looks like a racing trailer. Have fun with it.

(extreemachine @ Nov. 28 2006,11:17) Looks great!! Right now I have a 6x12 Doolittle trailer. A regular flat open trailer. I had bought it for quads I had. Sold my quads so now the trailer is just sitting. I have to sell it and get an enclosed one like you have. I keep looking at the posts here of what guys have and what they do to them. I would love that. I think they are cool and you can do so much to them.
Glad to hear the floor is not slippery. That floor really makes the trailer on the inside. Before it looks plain like any other trailer. After with the floor done it looks like a racing trailer. Have fun with it.
I agree. The floor brought out the inside big time. Once the electrical is complete I'll be very contented. We try to make our Busa one-of-a-kind, and that's what I'm shooting for with the trailer.

BEFORE
trailer1.jpg

Back