GSXcite's Busa Hauler!

This string was my insperation to purchase an enclosed trailer.....Just thought i'd say thanks for being such a bad influence!!  LOL!  It's like this one only in black.....Is being built as we speak!
I hope you enjoy your trailer as much as I do mine. Be sure to post some pics of that bad boy when you get it.
ThumbsUp.gif

Very nice trailer!  Are those 12 volt ceiling lights?
I have 1 12 volt light in the traler, but I assume the ones you are asking about are the 120 volt ones, 6 in total. They are wired so that I can plug the whole thing in using an extension cord, or plug it into the generator. I can't stand working in the dark, and these light it up great!

post_6_50078_CIMG2987__Small_.jpg

For those of you who are asking about how I mounted some of my equipment in the trailer, I brought this back up to the top. The trailer really worked out great. Here we are packing up to head home from the bash last spring.
ThumbsUp.gif

post_6_41835_IMG_0237__Large_.jpg

I still need a spare tire and a small cabinet, and I will be set.  
beerchug.gif
What are you using to hang up your leather gear? I need to find something that will support the weight of 2 full sets of gear.

Hopefully you can help me get mine setup, Hal!
I got a PM from Busawizard today, and he ordered his trailer too. He wants me to help him get his set up too. He should have it about the same time as yours. I told him that you, Ninjakiller and I will have a mini meet n greet and trailer mod session and do them all at the same time. I have a microwave and refrigerator to install in mine.

I got a PM from Busawizard today, and he ordered his trailer too. He wants me to help him get his set up too. He should have it about the same time as yours. I told him that you, Ninjakiller and I will have a mini meet n greet and trailer mod session and do them all at the same time. I have a microwave and refrigerator to install in mine.
Sounds like a great time to be had!
laugh.gif

let me know when it is and i'll be there if i am off work that weekend if you guys want some help (or at least an extra set of hands
laugh.gif
)

Correction Fellas, I havn't gotten my trailer yet. It's going to be a minute before I do. Hopefully, I will have it in about a year. Unless I find somemore disposable income laying around. But I'm still up for meeting and helping out.
thumb_up.gif

Back