Busa Hauler / Barber Track Day

I'll have you know I just made my fiance come look at the picture of your wife helping out.  

I told her she'd do that if she loved me!!!!
Don't think he didn't pay for it later
tounge.gif

I'll have you know I just made my fiance come look at the picture of your wife helping out.  

I told her she'd do that if she loved me!!!!
jump9.gif
OMG!

Slow your roll dude!
I have been training mine for two decades, you have to ease into these things, make it their idea, buy manicures, that sorta thing!

Gotta go slooooow or they will buck!
super.gif

Hillarious

Looks great and give me ideas for my trailer. Glad you enjoyed the track!

nice setup on the trailer and thanks for sharing the videos, looks like you had a blast
beerchug.gif

Very cool!!
cool.gif

Trackdays rule!!

I hope to be all the way out there(Barber) next year
winkold.gif

Barber is such a sweet layout!! Great vid! Have you seen the vid of James Toseland riding a stock 600 on that track? insane!! Although I like yours better b/c I could actually see how the track flows instead of a giant blur of backing it in every corner. not that it isn't cool to back her in.
thumb_up.gif

Nice set up, I have been trying to figure something out to hold helmets in my trailer - great idea.

Way to represent
bowdown.gif

Trailer is kick a$$

What tires did you use for the track ?

One of these days I will get it all together and get a track bike
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the vid work and sharing.

Think I'm gonna have to steal that idea and make a helmet holder for myself. Thanks for the pics

Way to represent  
bowdown.gif

Trailer is kick a$$

What tires did you use for the track ?

One of these days I will get it all together and get a track bike  
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the vid work and sharing.
Michelin Pilot Powers have proven to be the most consistent and trustworthy tires for street and track and I have been through two other big name brands.
Now they dont last for long on the street but for track days they are awesome.

I ran 29lbs in front and rear this time and the tires never felt the least bit if'y.

Barber is such a sweet layout!! Great vid! Have you seen the vid of James Toseland riding a stock 600 on that track? insane!! Although I like yours better b/c I could actually see how the track flows instead of a giant blur of backing it in every corner. not that it isn't cool to back her in.  
thumb_up.gif
I just went and found the James Toseland vid.... Wow!

Hardest thing for me is braking late / over coming that survival instinct to slow down when you see a downhill 90 or 180 degree turn coming up so quickly!

You used a really good word "Flow".

That is a good way to describe Barber. The elevation changes at each end of the track do create a sort of flow. Coming up the blind hill at turn 4 with the bike laid over under acceleration is a unique experience as is the hard right at 8 that is kind of a track version of Gravity Cavity at The Dragon! Noticeable G forces as that turn flows down then sharply back up.

Dang it, I'm ready to go back now!

Will do. Maybe He'll show up at Bash with his buddy Jack...Daniels. No, that wouldn't be good. We'd be banned for life!

Back