Busa Hauler Mods

(Strait Line @ Nov. 27 2006,17:08) Excellent job.Where did you purchase the floor tiles?
Looks great.
Thanks!

I bought the tiles from Grossmans - a home builders chain store. Each tile had the black and white pattern which made the install so much easier.

looks good...just watch those tiles after you spill something....they become extra slippery and hold a film.

I tore mine out and went with a nice in/out door carpeting ...similar to what is used onspeaker boxes, but a with a backing to it.

http://www.pitposse.com/ is a good resource...they are close to me and I would also suggest some e-track!

(MidnightBusainSD @ Nov. 27 2006,17:41) very nicely done there
Thanks! I wanted something a bit different from what I've seen around my area. The plain white is kinda boring.

BG, what is the make/model of that trailer? I have an open wood over box frame trailer now with plenty of room for two + storage box on front etc, but I'd love an enclosed trailer. I always see pics of outside and none inside (too lazy to stop on a whim when going up to the trailer depot). I like the inside, more so with checker floor, nice touch. More lighting, a coffee pot, some wall cabinets and I'd be set.

Charlie

(ranman @ Nov. 27 2006,17:36) looks good now i have some ideas for mine.
super.gif
Let me know if I can be of any help with helping you find the graphics. I did about a week worth of searching and trading emails with different places to find the best quality and prices. Both of the places that did the majority of graphics sent me examples of the completed work before charging me anything. A few of the graphics are custom and didn't cost extra - like the BUSAZILLA logo. And all the graphics are printed on 7-year vinyl. The graphics on the v-nose are called "stacked logos". The company that did them for me did a fantastic job and although they specialize in import tuner graphics, all I had to do was tell them which companies I wanted and they did all the work for the same price. Locally, no one could come close to the prices.

lurk.gif
Might bt able to find the same design and colors / shades in a stain resistant low pile outdoor ( backporch ) carpet. But on the other hand we're talking Busa's not HDs.
SHOCKED.gif

I have to ask you if there is any problems with the front fender getting close to hitting the Condor mount? I am looking to buy the same wheel chocks for in my new Busa Hauler....
[/Quote]
Excellent question! if we left it in the position that it came from the factory,ooh yea it would hit the fender.
You can adjust it lower,but the way they designed it,you would then only be able to use one of the 1/4-20 screws!!
So me having the machine shop experience,I just drilled and tapped a new hole to make it right.
Only took 5 extra minutes...

Looks great!!! You can't beat the look of the black and white checkered tiles on a trailer floor. It's like your own enclosed winner's circle which is the way it should be with these bikes!!
SHOCKED.gif
bowdown.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 27 2006,14:21) That MOFO is nice BG, but I would recommend that you remove the come rip me off sign (HAYABUSA PRINTING).  

Don't give the lazy thieves a leg up on what you're carrying in your wallet.
wink.gif
+1

My thoghts exactly. Other than that I'm jealous as he!! here. I want a trailer soooo bad.

Very nice indeed.

runeight...

i had an east tennessee 6x10 V nose enclosed ........... sold it last year though. kinda wish i would have kept it.

i do agree with the advertisement of what is inside.

none the less i like what you have done with yours !!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(CAT3 @ Nov. 27 2006,18:47) BG, what is the make/model of that trailer?  I have an open wood over box frame trailer now with plenty of room for two + storage box on front etc, but I'd love an enclosed trailer.  I always see pics of outside and none inside (too lazy to stop on a whim when going up to the trailer depot).  I like the inside, more so with checker floor, nice touch.  More lighting, a coffee pot, some wall cabinets and I'd be set.  

Charlie
It's a 2006 and it's a 12x6 vnose. The make slips my mind but it's the Lowes trailer.

I have a buddy who is a car-fi installer at Best Buy. He did all the custom work in my Explorer. He's gonna setup the inside of the trailer with a marine battery and a charger. From the battery he'll run a switch box - like the type in police cars - that will control new floresent lighting for the interior, a pair of spot lights on the back of the trailer, and a 12v accessory jack. He's gonna install a jack on the side of the trailer so I can plug 120 volt into it to charge the marine battery on the fly. ANd he's gonna install a rear view cam that will be connected to my Pioneer indash in my truck. BrandonP hooked me up with a SWEET 1700 watt power invertor that will manage a small compressor and - or course - a coffee pot! I already bought the hemlet hangers and the coat hangers... but I'm waiting to change the horrible wood on the walls to something a bit more rugged, plus install a shelf and chest in the vnose portion.

(BusaCruise @ Nov. 27 2006,18:46) looks good...just watch those tiles after you spill something....they become extra slippery and hold a film.

I tore mine out and went with a nice in/out door carpeting ...similar to what is used onspeaker boxes, but a with a backing to it.

http://www.pitposse.com/   is a good resource...they are close to me and I would also suggest some e-track!
The Pit Posse stuff is outstanding. I'd like to have a few of the cabinets and shelving systems. But I can't justify the prices.

(BigGeorge @ Nov. 27 2006,19:39)
(CAT3 @ Nov. 27 2006,18:47) BG, what is the make/model of that trailer?  I have an open wood over box frame trailer now with plenty of room for two + storage box on front etc, but I'd love an enclosed trailer.  I always see pics of outside and none inside (too lazy to stop on a whim when going up to the trailer depot).  I like the inside, more so with checker floor, nice touch.  More lighting, a coffee pot, some wall cabinets and I'd be set.  

Charlie
It's a 2006 and it's a 12x6 vnose. The make slips my mind but it's the Lowes trailer.

I have a buddy who is a car-fi installer at Best Buy. He did all the custom work in my Explorer. He's gonna setup the inside of the trailer with a marine battery and a charger. From the battery he'll run a switch box - like the type in police cars - that will control new floresent lighting for the interior, a pair of spot lights on the back of the trailer, and a 12v accessory jack. He's gonna install a jack on the side of the trailer so I can plug 120 volt into it to charge the marine battery on the fly. ANd he's gonna install a rear view cam that will be connected to my Pioneer indash in my truck. BrandonP hooked me up with a SWEET 1700 watt power invertor that will manage a small compressor and - or course - a coffee pot! I already bought the hemlet hangers and the coat hangers... but I'm waiting to change the horrible wood on the walls to something a bit more rugged, plus install a shelf and chest in the vnose portion.
wow, you have a great vision there I cant wait to see this all done.

Trailer looks GREAT!!

You know any trailer like that has toys in it. So anyone with a desire to steal will steal. It has no difference if you have a sign on it that says whats in it or not. You know a trailer like that has toys worth money in it by looking at it. Looks great!! Nice job!

Is the floor slippery when wet?? Sometimes those tiles are like ice with wet feet?
beerchug.gif

(extreemachine @ Nov. 27 2006,23
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Trailer looks GREAT!!

You know any trailer like that has toys in it. So anyone with a desire to steal will steal. It has no difference if you have a sign on it that says whats in it or not. You know a trailer like that has toys worth money in it by looking at it. Looks great!! Nice job!

Is the floor slippery when wet?? Sometimes those tiles are like ice with wet feet?
beerchug.gif
Thanks, EM. Good point too. Funny you should make that comment... I just emailed one of the guys who did the graphics for a quote for two 50" kanjis for each side.
biggrin.gif

When we were installing the chocks it was pouring outside. We were walking around inside the trailer and moving 2 Busas around in there. We didn't have any problem at all. No slipping at all.

Thanks again.

BG, your plans for the trailer are soooooo similar to mine. I'm trying to fix up this lil open one I have now, give a nice touch or two, and when the time comes, enclosed it will be, and hooked up like Rhythm himself pimped it
smile.gif

Back