Busa Hauler......happy happy

mikey28804

Registered
Well I was on the look out for a trailer to haul my bike with. I was getting really tired of having to borrow trailers to use. I had a Compound bow that I only had about 500 bucks in and put it on craigslist for 450 or trade for a trailer. I had a guy call me with a trade offer. I was expecting to be able to get a small 5 ft trailer or something like that. This guy had a brand new trailer 5x12 with a dove tail,3500lb axles, led lights all over it and 15inch wheels. It is tubing not the angle iron stuff. This thing is built really well. Trailers like this go for 1400 bucks around here. He originally asked for 350 plus my bow. After I explained I was not looking to spend any actual cash....he called and said come get it. Turns out he bought it to haul his golf cart but decided he wanted an enclosed. He lives in a sub division and can only have obe trailer on his property. The trailer is going to be delivered tuesday so he needed it gone.....I jumped on it.:thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup:

trailer1_zpsce00eff8.jpe

trailer2_zps9bde590c.jpe

trailer3_zps15e2e5dc.jpe

Back