GSXcite's Busa Hauler!

(biggallemore @ May 03 2007,09:49) now the levers are powdercoated, gel seat, headlight is lense is no longer painted buy the chrome plastic piece inside the headlight is. i have mirrors on it (black powdercoated billet) umm.... i dunno what all else. lets just say its got ALOT of mods. there was a guy around here named hal awhile back that had a hahn turboed busa. but i think he lives out west a lil. Oh and sorry if i stole the spot light from the trailer. that is a nice trailer and i REALLY need to get a trailer and a full size truck. i have a drag car as well. but i just bought a house. and have a baby and a lil bro that live with me.
Ok you threadjacker you, come join us at the busa meet n greet on the weekend of may 18-20th. in Eureka Springs Arkansas and meet some of the local busa riders and let us see that bike in person! You could even ride it over to KC and I'll haul it down in the trailer for you. What trailer do you say? back to the thread!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ May 06 2007,07:43)
(biggallemore @ May 03 2007,09:49) now the levers are powdercoated, gel seat, headlight is lense is no longer painted buy the chrome plastic piece inside the headlight is. i have mirrors on it (black powdercoated billet) umm.... i dunno what all else. lets just say its got ALOT of mods. there was a guy around here named hal awhile back that had a hahn turboed busa. but i think he lives out west a lil. Oh and sorry if i stole the spot light from the trailer. that is a nice trailer and i REALLY need to get a trailer and a full size truck. i have a drag car as well. but i just bought a house. and have a baby and a lil bro that live with me.
Ok you threadjacker you, come join us at the busa meet n greet on the weekend of may 18-20th. in Eureka Springs Arkansas and meet some of the local busa riders and let us see that bike in person! You could even ride it over to KC and I'll haul it down in the trailer for you. What trailer do you say? back to the thread!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
will c what doc says. if im cleared to work i gotta do it. ive been on an unpaid vacation for the last 3 weeks and we just bought a house. so im kinda hurting for cash. but if the doc says no go on work i can probably do that. sounds like a blast

biggrin.gif

(biggallemore @ May 08 2007,10:28)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
will c what doc says. if im cleared to work i gotta do it. ive been on an unpaid vacation for the last 3 weeks and we just bought a house. so im kinda hurting for cash. but if the doc says no go on work i can probably do that. sounds like a blast
If you can get to KC I'll haul your busa down for you and you could stay in the same room as SEMI and I no charge. All you would need is a little gas money for the busa. We always have food and drink available, so you wouldn't starve either!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

The meet and greet sounds awesome! Hopefully the trailer doesn't see the same kind of action it did at the Bash... I notice that you guys have taken down the hottub and plasma pics? Where did that "Pimp my Trailer" thread go?
smile.gif

That is one sweet set up..... Love the trailer, (rolling garage, workshop). Gerat job with all the work you did.........                
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ May 08 2007,12:42)
(biggallemore @ May 08 2007,10:28)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
If you can get to KC I'll haul your busa down for you and you could stay in the same room as SEMI and I no charge. All you would need is a little gas money for the busa. We always have food and drink available, so you wouldn't starve either!
smile.gif
just may be my 1st sick day than.... (still get paid that way) and if i decide not to i want to thank you for the great oppritunity.

biggrin.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ May 08 2007,20:35) Where do you put your straps on the bikes?
With the Baxley sport chock, all you need is straps on the rear of the bike running foreward and out from the bike. The chock holds the bike firm in the front with no straps at all. You can see in one of the pics that I run a short 12" strap around the passenger pegs then down to the floor anchors.

(MC MUSTANG @ May 08 2007,13:08) The meet and greet sounds awesome!  Hopefully the trailer doesn't see the same kind of action it did at the Bash... I notice that you guys have taken down the hottub and plasma pics?  Where did that "Pimp my Trailer" thread go?
smile.gif
I hope so too Shawn. I was very glad we were able to get your bike in shape enough for you to salvage some of your bash and do some riding. Hope your feeling better.

(GSXcite @ May 08 2007,23:57)
(spikedoutbusa @ May 08 2007,20:35) Where do you put your straps on the bikes?
With the Baxley sport chock, all you need is straps on the rear of the bike running foreward and out from the bike. The chock holds the bike firm in the front with no straps at all. You can see in one of the pics that I run a short 12" strap around the passenger pegs then down to the floor anchors.
thanks for the info.... I just got a Baxley

OK all. I brought back this thread because I'm getting ready to do something to the floor, and install some other goodies. I have seen flooring that comes in a roll with the checked board pattern. Have any of you used that? was wondering how durable it is and if it gets slick. Anyone know who it is available from? The other alternative is Rhino lining, but wondering how hard it is to clean. I appreciate your help.

What is the matter with Hardwood?

Checkeboard linoleum held up pretty good in our race car trailers...two seasons anyhow. Yes it does get slick. Larger flooring stores should have and it varies in quality.

A friend of mine had Bed Liner sprayed on his floor (and about 10inches up the walls) It worked but that stuff is heavy. It cleans up good. He hauled dirt bikes in it, car washed it out.

I have seen a couple of solutions that I liked. One was a mat much like used in the back of trucks. The other looked like a mat but I'm not sure what it was. It almost looked "painted" or "poured" on. It was in a horse trailer. Felt like a rubber product but was supposed to hold up with horses. I'm not sure about price!

Well with the floor being made out of plywood I am not sure but what ever you do make sure that water can not seep through and rot the floor out. I was thinking Diamond Plate for the floor somethign that will give you some traction if it gets wet.

Checkeboard linoleum held up pretty good in our race car trailers...two seasons anyhow. Yes it does get slick. Larger  flooring stores should have and it varies in quality.

A friend of mine had Bed Liner sprayed on his floor (and about 10inches up the walls) It worked but that stuff is heavy. It cleans up good. He hauled dirt bikes in it, car washed it out.

I have seen a couple of solutions that I liked. One was a mat much like used in the back of trucks. The other looked like a mat but I'm not sure what it was. It almost looked "painted" or "poured" on. It was in a horse trailer. Felt like a rubber product but was supposed to hold up with horses. I'm not sure about price!
I f I put down hardwood, I couldn't afford the HD TV with DVD, bunk beds, refrigerator, microwave and A/C.
laugh.gif
I like the idea of none slip surface, but there will be alot of horses in that trailer!
muscle.gif

Checkeboard linoleum held up pretty good in our race car trailers...two seasons anyhow. Yes it does get slick. Larger  flooring stores should have and it varies in quality.

I f I put down hardwood, I couldn't afford the HD TV with DVD, bunk beds, refrigerator, microwave and A/C.  
laugh.gif
 I like the idea of none slip surface, but there will be alot of horses in that trailer!
muscle.gif
Hal, if you get all that in there, I will donate the surround sound!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back