GSXcite's Busa Hauler!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
GSXcite purchased an 8' x 20' enclosed trailer a while back. He's been outfitting it to haul 4 busas and then some!

He and KanjiBusa came by my house tonight to work on bikes. Being that it's about 32*F with the wind chill, he hauled his bike over in the trailer and KanjiBusa brought his in his truck.

GSXcite and I set to work installing his HID headlight when KanjiBusa shows up. We pulled his bike into my garage and up on my bike lift. We then set to work on replacing his chain with a new RK ZZZ Gold 530 and Vortex 42T sprocket!

(sorry, we were all so busy working, forgot to snap pics of the above
blush.gif
, but I have some from my bike that I'll be posting
tounge.gif
)

Anywhoo - when we were all done, we got all the bikes together and snapped some pix of the Bash setup!

KanjiBusa and I pointed our bikes (with our HID's) at my neighbor's house across the street and lit up his living room - he ended up coming outside to razz us!
biggrin.gif
It's all good - he rides a Fat Boy and Hal and I have gone on rides with him several times.

We then loaded all 3 bikes in the trailer to check the setup for the Bash. There's still room for one more!

Good times - thanks for coming out, guys!

Lots of pics to follow:

Here's the view from the rear. Hal's got that baby lit up! Rumor has it that the FAA called Hal and told him to turn off the lites cuz they were interfering with the landing pattern at the Downtown KC airport!
laugh.gif

CIMG2987__Small_.JPG

Here's the view from the side door looking back.

KanjiBusa on the left, GSXcite on the right.

(oh, and Hal's newly installed HID showing off
tounge.gif
)

CIMG2991__Small_.JPG

Oh, notice the FOUR Baxley Sport Chocks! Nothing but the best for our Busas! Two are Hal's, one is Semi's and the other is mine. Semi and I got our Chocks to Hal and he setup the trailer to have them bolt right in!
super.gif

CIMG2992__Small_.JPG

Here's a wide view of the front of the trailer. Everything is held securely in place!

Tool chest, Front/Rear stands, Generator, Air Compressor, Gear hanging rod, trashcan, dust pan, broom, step-stool

CIMG2988__Small_.JPG

Here's some closer shots of how some stuff is mounted/secured:

Stands:

CIMG3003__Small_.JPG

Aluminum angle bolted to the floor to secure them. They're not moving!

CIMG3004__Small_.JPG

Generator and Air Compressor are held in with quick-release pins:

Air Compressor:

CIMG3005__Small_.JPG

Check out the cleaner/chain wax/wd-40, etc. rack on the side door. It has a little table that folds down/up and there's a bar for shop towels!

CIMG2994__Small_.JPG

Of course if OSHA were to come by, we're trying to keep them happy
tounge.gif

Well, really, it's to keep us safe!
laugh.gif

CIMG3001__Small_.JPG

Semi was in town a couple of weeks ago. He brought some goodies to stock us! We're about to qualify as a MASH! (Thanks for the hook-up, Semi!
beerchug.gif
)

CIMG3002__Small_.JPG

Hal's got a second set of wheels - all ready to bolt on the Busa! He's mounted them above one of the wheel wells. Sweet setup!

CIMG2993__Small_.JPG

Back