Calling all kc, wichita, topeka, etc riders

So bug you wanna meet up at Cassoday or meet some where in Wichita and run from here? Last couple times we went out usually took back way down thunder road and up haverhillroad to eldorado. But you probably know better way then I so just let me know when and where,

Sorry guys been out of town for the last nine or so days.... I'm planning on running the simple route. Going to run out Andover Rd to 254 then on out to El Dorado. Will probably leave my neck of the woods around 7am.

Sonny - since you're a little closer to the area - do we want to meet up @ Cassoday and then grab a bite to eat somewhere?  What do you suggest?
We can do that.. lots of places back in El Dorado! I hate to admit this but have only been out to Cass 1 time this year. Job hasn't been cooperating...

Bug, Yort, et-al...

What time and where do we want to try and meet-up?

We'll probably leave Gardner around 7:00am. If we shoot down I-35, it will take around 2 hrs to get there. If we take the 'back way' (56 Hwy to 177 Hwy) probably 2 1/2 to 3 hrs.

OK so I can't make Cassoday, But I'll be in Wichita on Wens. Anyone want to meet for LUNCH
rock.gif
for a quick meet and greet
biggrin.gif

If so, just PM me --- Olive Garden sounds good, or where ever and what ever time is up to you. Since I'am sending my wife out at the Airport that morning
wink.gif
. I am also looking for a place to go see someone who polishes wheels. So if you know anyone, let me know
tounge.gif

Omar, are we set for the meeting at 7:00 am at Mc Donalds I35 Gardner exit? Looks like it will be me and my pal HD on his Harley, and possiably my friends Tim on his BMW or HD, Larry on his ST1300 Honda, and his wife Sandy on her Honda Magna. Should be a good time. Let me know.

you fellas enjoy the ride.... I managed a 2 day stop at home before heading to Akron next week....
Then off to Mass. for a month or so.

Keep the rubber on the ground (at lest a little of it) and the cops far behind you!
cool.gif

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>KC Area Riders</table>

We will meet up at the McDonald's in Gardner; I-35, exit 210.

Let's plan on leaving McD's around 7:00am, that should put us in Cassoday close to 9:00.

We'll head down I-35 to get there, so bring some cash for the Toll. We can then figure out the route back - perhaps 177 to Council Grove and then 56 back to Gardner.

Ok so we should plan on being Cass. to meet you guys around 9 to 9:30 eh.. Man you guys get up way too early lol.
I will be there might have to take direct route as I get more sleep that way ;-0). Not sure yet if I will be alone or have peeps with me. Probably find out after work tomorrow err later today.

DACol depending on how late Wed you make it in sure we can figure something out for lunch. Just let me know what time and as far as rims I myself don't know any.

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154764032 -->

Yort, I'll be up there Tues night and the wife flys out Wens Morning. I'll have to do lunch and leave to come back by 3 PM. If you , Waterbug or whoever can make lunch between 10 and 3 I'am in ! And the place, well you guys pick and just let me know the address
tounge.gif

Hope we can do it, I am looking forward in meeting you guys
biggrin.gif
 And if not, I'll see you (well
sad.gif
not you Yort since I understand you aren't able to go) in Eureka Springs Next Month
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Yort, I'll be up there Tues night and the wife flys out Wens Morning. I'll have to do lunch and leave to come back by 3 PM. If you , Waterbug or whoever can make lunch between 10 and 3 I'am in ! And the place, well you guys pick and just let me know the address
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
sad.gif
not you Yort since I understand you aren't able to go) in Eureka Springs Next Month
tounge.gif
Well that will work out ok since I don't go into work til 3:30pm. As far as place I am open to anything cajun mexican italian greek or anything really. Around 1 or so be best for me but again pretty flexible.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
sad.gif
tounge.gif
Well that will work out ok since I don't go into work til 3:30pm. As far as place I am open to anything cajun mexican italian greek or anything really. Around 1 or so be best for me but again pretty flexible.
OK, 1 is OK with me, KS want be able to make it because he doesn't get off until 2:30 ! So maybe next time for KS-Bug. So you tell me where and I'll be there
idea.gif

tounge.gif

Welp looks like friewnds are either working or going out of town tomorrow so looks like I will be riding out there by myself. Going to try to get there around 9 to 9:15. Plan on doing somekinda ride afterwards just not sure where. Hhehe bene a bit since been on bike and damn it need to get out ;-)

Dacol I will give you a call Wed. morning see where we wanna meet at.

Welp looks like friewnds are either working or going out of town tomorrow so looks like I will be riding out there by myself. Going to try to get there around 9 to 9:15. Plan on doing somekinda ride afterwards just not sure where. Hhehe bene a bit since been on bike and damn it need to get out ;-)

Dacol I will give you a call Wed. morning see where we wanna meet at.
Yort, did you get my PM with my cell #
rock.gif
I'll be at the Hilton at the Airport Wens morning !

Well just got back from the Cassoday meet. Myself, Omslaw, Kanjibusa, randl30 and my friend Harold met up at Mc Donalds in Gardner at 7:00 AM and headed out for cassoday. The weather was great as we started out, and we saw lots of bikes heading down. When we got to Emporia, it was as though we had entered a blast furnace, with the temp climbing fast. We arrived in Cassoday around 9:00, and made contact with Ks Waterbug, Yort and ImpactKs. There was a ton of bikes there when we arrived, and we met several busa riders. After a bit of lunch, we headed out for the ride back home. While getting gas, BusaJoe pulled in with his group. We all headed back to the Kansas City area. It was a great ride through the Flint Hills, but by this time of the day it was HOT!!! A bank we rode by, showed 107deg. on the sign out front. I enjoyed seeing everyone, but I must admit I was ready for the shower when we got home. Will post up some pics later, but for now I'm going to kick back and sit in front of the fan!

Good ride! Good meeting and seeing you guys! It was
AAAssjani.gif
!!!

Thanks guys for making this ride.. It was very nice to meet everyone and finally put a face to your screen names! On a side note it was Dayum Hot! Glad everyone made it home safe.

Back