Mini Bash in KC

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
GSXtacy came into town earlier this week. A few of us were able to break away and meet up with him and GSXcite for lunch yesterday. We were able to scrounge up GSXtacy, GSXcite, Ninja Killer, Bigmac0331, Skotty, and Omslaw...

We were able to find a camera and get a couple pics... Of course, they insisted that I get in there for my 'Mini Bash' :laugh:

We all had a good time; it was good seeing everyone!

IMG00562.jpg

IMG00563.jpg

Wasn't Cap supposed to reimburse us for this "business lunch" ? :laugh:

Good to see y'all again. Tis been a long time indeed.

Thanks for taking the time to join Chris and I for lunch. It was good to see all of you. Now we need to plan a ride!:thumbsup:

Business lunch :rofl:

Thanks again for not inviting me :whistle:

No really, who needs to eat, or talk to friends, or anything really...I'm OK... :moon:

Just got off the phone with GSXTacy and he said he had a great time in KC.. :thumbsup:

He said Mrs. Omslaw is very good as well.. :laugh:

I miss all the fun.. ::9

It was great to meet you Chris and was great to see all you guys again....we need an actual KC crew get together....

It was good to get together again, It was to long since the last time. Chris , It was good to finally get to meet you. Omar needed a "Post Therapy Lunch "!:laugh::laugh:

As usuall, I had a blast under some crazy circumstances for being in KC. I wish I was back there for good. It was nice to see everyone again.

Back