A few thing going on in ks. for june

Yort

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I post this up and see if anyone from KC area and Ks-waterbug wanted to meet up and do a few rides in the next weeks.

Next weekend is the month Cassoday run probably try to make it out with some friends and maybe do some riding after

June 10-11:
Tornado rally

June 17:
PMRA drags

Hell aybe can even get a few Ok boys to come yp too
tounge.gif

Dayum...

Saturdays suck for me the next few weeks - my Son's got baseball games / tournaments. Lemme know, Troy - if I'm available, I'm up for a ride.

Ping GSXcite - I'm sure he'd like to go if he can.

I'll be up for the PMRA Races, but I'll be trying yo make a one day trip out of it. If I don't get eliminated in the first two rounds, it will be a long one!

I'll be up for the PMRA Races, but I'll be trying yo make a one day trip out of it. If I don't get eliminated in the first two rounds, it will be a long one!
You racing that day? Hope to see ya there.

Sonny hey any time ya free just give me a pm we find a turn somewhere .

Omslaw any time you and GSXcite wanna come down to run straight we got alot of that.

Yort, I'm up for it anytime. Why don't we try to get toghther somewhere between KC and Wichita. If we could do it on a Sunday, perhaps Omslaw and I can make it.Are you going to be in Cassoday on Sunday the 11th? I have been wanting to check out the Flint Hills area, and that may work for Omar and I.

Actually the Cassody run is on June4 if you want to come during the monthly gathering. Usually a few hundred bikes around a town of a population of maybe 50 hehe. The 11 probably be hitting the tornado rally missed last year. The event is pretty good size one for Ks. mostly cruisers but some really nice bikes with some top name custom builders usually there. But hell I up for a ride almost anytime. Just try let me know before usually wed of that week so I can turn overtime down.

Sunday the 4th sounds like a plan. What time do you plan on being there. Omslaw is getting ready to install his new exhaust and some other mods before the track day at heartland park on the 14th, so I don't know if he can make it. I'll PM him and ask though. Hope to see you there.

Sunday the 4th sounds like a plan. What time do you plan on being there. Omslaw is getting ready to install his new exhaust and some other mods before the track day at heartland park on the 14th, so I don't know if he can make it. I'll PM him and ask though. Hope to see you there.
We were thinking of getting out there early.Course we second shifters so that means probably around 9:30m 10a.. But if you plan on coming out give me a time that work best for you. Maybe we can get Ks-waterbug to come out also. Was thinking of,just for giggles, putting the stock busa on the dyno if it is there.

Yort, sent you a PM, OMSLAW, Myself and a friend will be there around 9*:30 or so. See you there. Hope the Waterbug can come.

Yort, sent you a PM, OMSLAW, Myself and a friend will be there around 9*:30 or so. See you there. Hope the Waterbug can come.
Sonny sent me a pm saying his work would not allow him to make it so sounds like we just have to do it again another time. We should be there around 9:30 also so give me a call when you get there or pm me your number and i call ya when we arrive

Sorry weather didn't work out to meet up with you guys. Did you make it out later? We have to try this again sometime.
Omslaw have a blast next weekend at the track wish I could make it out with you.

Professor can't wait to see ya race out at the Pmra in 2 weeks.

Back