Calling all kc, wichita, topeka, etc riders

Well I never heard from Sonny but I did make it up there. Saw most of your bikes but did not see you, sorry I missed you and maybe next time I can meet you guys. I didn't stay long since the heat(I don't do well in heat) and headed home around 9:30 or so. Next time I will send you my cell number and you can call me when you show up.

I had a good time as well.And GSXcite Ill second that on the shower.After sunday Ive decided to try and make the meet and greet next month.

Sorry we missed you!  Where did you park?
Kinda parked behind the building were Waterbug was parked. In the shade. LOL

I wasn't leading the pack so didn't park out in the open so you guys could find me. Oh well, maybe next time or Sometimes some friends and I just make a day trip out to Cottonwood falls or Council Grove and I can call you and maybe meet for lunch or something like that. But definitely not until it cools off for sure. I will keep in touch and let you know.

It was great meeting all of you and seeing oms, and gsxcite again, ill definately schedule time off for the busabash in september

Lobo was yours the '03 LE sitting under the tree? Thats where I was parked at first. Was great meeting all you guys. Will have to do it again maybe a bit cooler and go for a ride somewhere after the meet up. Planned on going up to Council Groove with you guys but was getting later then thought and of it was freaking hot ;-)

Back