Toy hauler...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
Since it's looking like we'll be heading to the Spring Bash every year, Brenda and I decided to purchase a trailer... rather then borrow one from a friend every time~ My friend that let us use his last year offered to sell us his for a decent price~ although it was already setup, it also had some wiring/lighting problems that needed to be addressed~ So for a couple hundered more then he was asking, we found a new '07 model that matches the truck.... we all know how important it is for everything to match!
tounge.gif

Attachments

• trailer1
    20.4 KB · Views: 147
...I installed a few studs so the chocks are easily removed when not in use~ Then got the rear tie downs in place...

Attachments

• trailer2
    36.8 KB · Views: 142
Still need to find a cabinet... and get the spare and floor jack in place~

Attachments

• trailer3
    38.4 KB · Views: 139
View from side entrance... still got a ways to go~
cool.gif

Attachments

• trailer4
    35.5 KB · Views: 132
(pipefighter248 @ Oct. 30 2006,10:42)
laugh.gif

She's already beat you to posting up pics.
poke.gif
crazy.gif
... Yeah, she just called the office to inform me~ Oh well...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

looks like a nice set-up
beerchug.gif
...my Dad is looking for somthing along that line...do the manufacturer or retailer have a web site?

(semicps @ Oct. 30 2006,11:06) looks like a nice set-up
beerchug.gif
...my Dad is looking for somthing along that line...do the manufacturer or retailer have a web site?
Yep..
Ours is the Econo Hauler 6x12 foot.
Cargo Mate

The 07 is actually cheaper than the 06. The 07 is an anniversary edition, so they marked it down. (Shrug, I didn't ask questions..
laugh.gif
)

Looks really nice. I have an open trailer 6x12 that I had bought 2 years ago for quads but I sold them. I am thinking about selling it and getting an enclosed one like you have. Looks really nice!!

(LadyHawk @ Oct. 30 2006,10:59)
(semicps @ Oct. 30 2006,11:06) looks like a nice set-up
beerchug.gif
Yep..
Ours is the Econo Hauler 6x12 foot.
Cargo Mate

The 07 is actually cheaper than the 06. The 07 is an anniversary edition, so they marked it down. (Shrug, I didn't ask questions..
laugh.gif
)
thanks
smile.gif

Looks nice. Lots of room too. Are you going to transport on the rear stand? I'm thinking it would be more stable without? Even strapped down, I'd hate to have one spool fall off over a bump.

Greg your gonna let Brenda sit in the truck now? Last year you had her strapped to the back of the trailer.... oh, that was the brake light problem you dreamed up...  
wow.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Nice trailer, matches the truck great. I must agree with PD though. I don't think it would be a good idea to transport on the rear stand. My chock is a little different than yours, I have the Baxley sport chock. The directions for the Baxley say to position straps on the rear of the bike going foreward and out from the bike to keep the bike in the chock. I put the straps on the passenger peg mounts and run to the front and out as directed, and the bike is very stable. Just my $.02

(GSXcite @ Oct. 30 2006,22:14) Nice trailer, matches the truck great. I must agree with PD though. I don't think it would be a good idea to transport on the rear stand. My chock is a little different than yours, I have the Baxley sport chock. The directions for the Baxley say to position straps on the rear of the bike going foreward and out from the bike to keep the bike in the chock. I put the straps on the passenger peg mounts and run to the front and out as directed, and the bike is very stable. Just my $.02
I agree, all 4 strap should be pulling down and forward.

Here is a couple of pictures of mine ready to roll.

busa3106.jpg

busa3105.jpg

Mine is on a rear stand in the trailer at this time, but only because I had to pull the rear wheel/tire to get a new one mounted.

Back