Got banned from the Harley forum

I think that might have been my sister who kicked you to the curb, yo...

She's a high-mileage 'ho like her little brother...:whistle:

I think she put 19k on her '09 Street Glide last year...in WISCONSIN!!! Yeah she's an Iron Butt hard-core rider.

Anyway, you'll always have us, brother.

You're like our prodigal son.:poke:

Nuttin but..:love: , yo!

:woot:

Well God bless your sister Scar, should have figured it would run in the family!!

:thumbsup:

shouldve made some better threads like

what pipes are loud enough for me to be heard before im seen

what bandanna will make me look the toughest, so i dont get called out, while at the same time allowing me to get the ladies.

oh and a how to on leather fringe

:laugh:

for real though, that sucks, most forums are just hate centrals. theres plenty of harley owners here im sure that can help you out if you need something:beerchug:

shouldve made some better threads like

what pipes are loud enough for me to be heard before im seen

what bandanna will make me look the toughest, so i dont get called out, while at the same time allowing me to get the ladies.

oh and a how to on leather fringe

:laugh:

for real though, that sucks, most forums are just hate centrals. theres plenty of harley owners here im sure that can help you out if you need something:beerchug:

He right if you had started threads like :
'Bandana , cover your eyebrows or not ?'
or
'Where on my head do I put my Bandana for best protection ?'
or
'What brand of cigarette still burns at 50mph ?'

You would still be there :)

He right if you had started threads like :
'Bandana , cover your eyebrows or not ?'
or
'Where on my head do I put my Bandana for best protection ?'
or
'What brand of cigarette still burns at 50mph ?'

You would still be there :)

Or will the Harley police take my bike if they catch my passenger wearing a bra?

Just a wild guess here................

But I think there is more to the story..

My Father just got a Road King, Police edition about 3 weeks ago. He had 3 of them in the mid to late 70's. Him (on Harley), me (Busa), and my little brother (Gixxer 600) go riding a lot, and my pop is always up front, he's earned that. But when we pass Harleys about 80% of them wave to him, then yank their hand in like it's on fire before they get to me, and little brother. We always just crack up. One time my Pop went by 2 sport bikes, and didn't wave. At the next stop my little brother says "well, it's starting already, he's too good for sport bikes now". Which is funny because he always loved riding my Busa.

Last edited:
:rofl: wonder if I can sign up with them then start talking about my 60 k + I have on my '06 (busa)...not touched a thing on the engine inside yet...how fast do you reckon they would ban me????:rofl: No cruiser as of yet but I will own something eventually...

I thought the same thing. How fast do you think they would ban me if I say I have 71,8XX (after this morning's ride) on my '07 without any engine problems?:laugh:
I'm guessing I probably won't even see :welcome:.:laugh:

I think that might have been my sister who kicked you to the curb, yo...

She's a high-mileage 'ho like her little brother...:whistle:

I think she put 19k on her '09 Street Glide last year...in WISCONSIN!!! Yeah she's an Iron Butt hard-core rider.

Anyway, you'll always have us, brother.

You're like our prodigal son.:poke:

Nuttin but..:love: , yo!

:woot:

Thanks SCAR, that makes me feel better. I was gonna aske "How many miles did she put on that Harley and what did she have to do to keep it running?" but now I am way to skeered.:laugh:

:puke:Harleys

Not fond of them but always still wave when i pass! They usually always wave back. I practice common courtesy to them even if i dont always like them lol. I wouldnt want to get on that forum cause Im really good at making people angryyyy:laugh:

i had a customer at the local harley shop he put on 40000 every year with just normal services if u dont mess with them too much they are good for 150000 +

come on over to Eureka Springs, we'll let ya hang out with us :thumbsup:

Back