Banned from R6 Forum

bearbean????

bearbean.jpeg

Thanks for the welcome. I meet bikers all the time where I live and they are usually the coolest people ever, I don't even get crap from Harley owners around here. Everyone waves at each other, we have some awsome fun runs with no BS. Whats with all the attitudes on some of these forums. These guys have no sense of community and for the guy who says gear nazis generally care about other bikers...then why are they still posting on that thread some wishing me harm...

i donno why some folks do what thay do. as for me. i have found the folks here to be friendly & careing, willing to help where they can, even meet up and ride and stay with each other while on trips. alot of folks here have personal/religious values similar to me. and they tolerate my spelling, as i type how i speak.:thumbsup: it takes a while to get to know folks.
:poke: and she's right, stick around here and a lowered Busa just may be in your future.:whistle:

Bare

without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs. "Why do you look at those models/talent that are completely bare?"

Beans

15. Derogatory term for the male sex gland, testicles. "I was so excited to sit on the bike, I also sat on my beans."

Barebeaned

1. To ride ones motorcycle completely naked, whilst the scrotum and associated "beans" are smashed against the tank. "Yeah, I ride barebeaned all the time, but it's dangerous and cold."

2. A way to describe someone or yourself to be completely naked doing something peculiar. "Haha, I stumbled drunk into my friend's bathroom and saw him barebeaned, trying to wipe with the shower curtain."

So, I was Barebeanin' this girl and.........:whistle:
:rofl:

You were "BareBeanin" this girl and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT?

You blew her socks off? :cheerleader:

She made me stop.
She couldn't take it....

She said she'd never BEANED turned on that much before!:whistle:

Now don't go yankin my chain, she just didn't want to go "Barebeanin" with YOU! :whistle:

Who doesn't want to go "Barebeanin?" Its our constitutional right, isn't it??

Maybe her father was against her dating a Barebeaner ?

Or maybe it was the father barebeanin' you when he walked in on you with his daughter? ???

Bare

without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs. "Why do you look at those models/talent that are completely bare?"

Beans

15. Derogatory term for the male sex gland, testicles. "I was so excited to sit on the bike, I also sat on my beans."

Barebeaned

1. To ride ones motorcycle completely naked, whilst the scrotum and associated "beans" are smashed against the tank. "Yeah, I ride barebeaned all the time, but it's dangerous and cold."

2. A way to describe someone or yourself to be completely naked doing something peculiar. "Haha, I stumbled drunk into my friend's bathroom and saw him barebeaned, trying to wipe with the shower curtain."

Bearbean (ed) is undefiend on Urban dictionary, I think you should fix that:whistle:

I'm glad to see this thread taking a sensible direction. You guys do great work! :beerchug:

Much better than it started off, that is for sure.. :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Check this out! There is a Bare Bean Coffee shop..
This is how their employees dress.... :thumbsup:
wu_whats_new_barebean.vu.jpg

Ok I hate to do this to you man but I am a female 5'1" and I ride a busa, size in my case rather in body does not matter, my bike has been lowered so I can touch the ground but I can ride a 1300, and if I can do it so can you. Now about the gear, I heard someone say once if you can walk outside and look down at yourself and say I am dressed to go down at 80 +mph then your good but if you cannot say that then you are labeled a squid. As for me, and not wanting to get scratched up (nor my bike) I have to say that I never leave the house without ATGATT (ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME)! And I live in Florida. Always and I mean Always be prepared for the slide not the ride. There is gear you can wear that will keep you comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the winter, find and wear it! Your life may very well depend on it! Just my 2 cents.

It's all about what kind of riding you are doing. If I was smaller, and lived closer to a lot of twisty's I'd have a 600.

Thanks for the welcome. I meet bikers all the time where I live and they are usually the coolest people ever, I don't even get crap from Harley owners around here. Everyone waves at each other, we have some awsome fun runs with no BS. Whats with all the attitudes on some of these forums. These guys have no sense of community and for the guy who says gear nazis generally care about other bikers...then why are they still posting on that thread some wishing me harm...

You usually won't get any harsh remarks when face-to-face with people. But in the world of computers EVERYONE is a tough guy. Also whenever dealing with a group you will always have people jumping on the bandwagon trying to fit in with the "cool people". That's why I LOVE it here (and not saying that it don't happen here) most people are a LOT more respectful. I don't know if it's the average age of the members here compared to the other sites, or if it's because the MODS have molded it this way over time. Either way :bowdown:

and :welcome: to the site

You usually won't get any harsh remarks when face-to-face with people. But in the world of computers EVERYONE is a tough guy. Also whenever dealing with a group you will always have people jumping on the bandwagon trying to fit in with the "cool people". That's why I LOVE it here (and not saying that it don't happen here) most people are a LOT more respectful. I don't know if it's the average age of the members here compared to the other sites, or if it's because the MODS have molded it this way over time. Either way :bowdown:

and :welcome: to the site

Now, here are some cool bikers. Thanks everyone who has welcomed me. I actually had a 94 gsxr750 before this bike. It was a great bike and I rode that thing everywhere, I still service it for the guy I sold it to. I would think some members here would be close to me, lots of Busa's running around Tyler, Tx. I have to admit when close to one my R6 resembles a pit bike.Hahaha, but it is so light and I do short rides for the most part so I do like it.:thumbsup:

I think what sets this site apart from most of the others, is many members make it a point to attend one of the many org meetings, rides, local social outings etc. with other org members. They have made life long relationships with lots of great people, have received or sent a part that someone was in need of without asking for anything in return. Have worked on a members bike or donated $ to help someone put theirs back together. Have offered their prayers, services, support in every way possiable for members facing life changing events in their personal life. Have been guests in members homes, spent holidays together. You see my point, this place is like family to many because we ARE family, and anyone who makes the effort to do so, will become part of that family I assure you. What you ride is no big deal here, most busa owners have more than one bike. I love them all, I just happen to think the busa is the best all around bike built period. But thats not to say I don't enjoy jumping on a 600 cc bike at a track day. Hope you have the opportunity to meet some of the great folks that call this place home, and of course, wear your gear.:laugh:

Now, here are some cool bikers. Thanks everyone who has welcomed me. I actually had a 94 gsxr750 before this bike. It was a great bike and I rode that thing everywhere, I still service it for the guy I sold it to. I would think some members here would be close to me, lots of Busa's running around Tyler, Tx. I have to admit when close to one my R6 resembles a pit bike.Hahaha, but it is so light and I do short rides for the most part so I do like it.:thumbsup:

Got family out in Abilene, so when I make my trip up there from Houston, I may have to just swing the DFW way and stop in on ya.. haha.

I think what sets this site apart from most of the others, is many members make it a point to attend one of the many org meetings, rides, local social outings etc. with other org members. They have made life long relationships with lots of great people, have received or sent a part that someone was in need of without asking for anything in return. Have worked on a members bike or donated $ to help someone put theirs back together. Have offered their prayers, services, support in every way possiable for members facing life changing events in their personal life. Have been guests in members homes, spent holidays together. You see my point, this place is like family to many because we ARE family, and anyone who makes the effort to do so, will become part of that family I assure you. What you ride is no big deal here, most busa owners have more than one bike. I love them all, I just happen to think the busa is the best all around bike built period. But thats not to say I don't enjoy jumping on a 600 cc bike at a track day. Hope you have the opportunity to meet some of the great folks that call this place home, and of course, wear your gear.:laugh:

You know what...I think you hit it on the head !! I remember when I first came here it felt like the majority were "true friends" (I guess because you people were) instead of just people posting about bikes. I remember the first ride I went on with about 6-8 members a few years ago, and it felt like I knew them for a while ( speaking of which I miss LCB, the Busa Sweety's, Busa Fett and Jessup. Some GOOD people !!).

Got family out in Abilene, so when I make my trip up there from Houston, I may have to just swing the DFW way and stop in on ya.. haha.

I always like meeting people along the way... just one of those great perks of riding motocycles. Stop in anytime, we'll welcome you here! :welcome:

Back