Got banned from the Harley forum

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
So, the Harley guys banned me from their forum after 11 posts.

Asked an innocent question about "High mileage Harleys" and how many there are with what mileage and what was done to them.

After page 3, a Dude comes along with 4,000 posts and says, "Troll, posts and then runs."

So I posted a picture of my new Harley and I said, "Nah, you are stuck with me, but she only has 350 miles so far."

The Dude posts, "I do that before lunch at work."

Then two minutes later he posts, "Did 200 miles since my last post."

So, could not help myself to be a smart ass and I posted. "That is impressive, 200 miles in two minutes. You must have major mods?"

That's it, I'm banned for life and the reason is: "Returning Troll."

Well, who cares, thought I would just let everyone here know, you have a great leader and a great set of Admins.

Well you are a bad man Willem! Buy yourself a Harley and you immediately start irritating people.....:rofl: Just goes to show you those guys have no sense of humor and they don't want to discuss "high mileage" Harleys. I have just over 56K on the engine in my Panhead and just over 20K on my FLHRCI. Now I love my HD's and I am quick to defend them, however, when I questioned one of my friends that said he had over 120K on his I questioned him if it was the original engine....he got PO'd. It was his second :whistle:

troll.jpg

:laugh:

:rofl: wonder if I can sign up with them then start talking about my 60 k + I have on my '06 (busa)...not touched a thing on the engine inside yet...how fast do you reckon they would ban me????:rofl: No cruiser as of yet but I will own something eventually...

Last edited:
I think that might have been my sister who kicked you to the curb, yo...

She's a high-mileage 'ho like her little brother...:whistle:

I think she put 19k on her '09 Street Glide last year...in WISCONSIN!!! Yeah she's an Iron Butt hard-core rider.

Anyway, you'll always have us, brother.

You're like our prodigal son.:poke:

Nuttin but..:love: , yo!

:woot:

Laura's new bike!.jpg

We actually met some pretty nice and cool people this weekend on Harleys. Couple of them knew quite a bit about the 'busas.

You p-oed them in record time, I like you.

Back