Banned from R6 Forum

I ride with all gear all the time. I'm not a squid, but I am a newb! Hmmm.....maybe a rube newb? :cheerleader:

Your not just saying that because your in fear of the hierachy of "suit nazi's" degrading, bullying and persecuting you for your right to choose ?

Not going to flame anyone for not wearing gear as it is thier choice. But, what I don't understand is riding in shorts, t-shirt, and shoes, but choose to put on gloves. It's like, who cares how much my body gets messed up, but god forbid if my hands get hurt.

Not going to flame anyone for not wearing gear as it is thier choice. But, what I don't understand is riding in shorts, t-shirt, and shoes, but choose to put on gloves. It's like, who cares how much my body gets messed up, but god forbid if my hands get hurt.

Honestly for me (don't get me wrong, I'm kind of an AGATT person) but if I were to ride without it, I would ride with gloves and a helmet.

I'm a CAD/CAM designer and all I really need are my hands and my brain to keep the bills paid. Just saying. I don't condone it, but that would be MINIMAL protection for me.

Yah, I'm AGATT also, but I guess I just look at it is if you go down with just a t-shirt at a decent speed that much on the arms wouldn't work right afterwards.

Let's just hope these threads convince some people, that wouldn't otherwise, wear the proper gear. I believe everyone has a right to make a bad decision in "private" but when you go public with your decision you better be prepared to defend that decision. Most if not all of the gear nazi
hitler.gif
posts are out of concern for our sport and the well being of other riders.

What you said. This thread is quickly turning into a debate about ATGATT. That's missing the point in this case. If people actually read the one on the R6 forum, well... Someone couldn't take the heat and was apparently removed from the kitchen.

Thats BS, I got attacked for saying something to, and I quote "the only girl on the R6 forum" and thats when 30 hardons climbed me. She said I was a ***** in the cold, which I admitted in my thread, but she also said I didn't know what hot was, so I rebutted, because she was from Michigan. If you are from Michigan I don't think you know what Texas hot is really like...

I haven't returned to this post because I work and haven't had time...Thanks for all those who support freedom. I am no forum troll or ***** or whetever... I did ride my bike on the last day of 2010, it was 71F I even wore my leather jacket...

Honestly for me (don't get me wrong, I'm kind of an AGATT person) but if I were to ride without it, I would ride with gloves and a helmet.

I'm a CAD/CAM designer and all I really need are my hands and my brain to keep the bills paid. Just saying. I don't condone it, but that would be MINIMAL protection for me.

I work on radio station equipment, also need hands and brain...Gloves and Helmet are minimum for me...but lots of dudes ride without around me and I don't tell them what to do, unless I feel like fighting. Just saying...

Hello, I got to this forum follwing a link to a thread about the R6 forum and its rude members. I ride an 07 R6, I love all bikes sport and dirt...anyway I am a small frame dude so I got the 600, I have had 750s and 500s too but at 5'8" and 135 lbs the 6 suites me. Well I joined the R6 forum to talk bikes with and share tech tips and whatever...I posted a thread about winter temps and what different people consider to be too cold to enjoy riding. I am from Texas and so my cutoff is considered fairly warm for folks in the north. Well I was bashed and called names by several members. I had a pic of me riding in a tee shirt and was mowed for it, even though I don't race or stunt and it was 100F that day with 90% humidity. I admit, I attempted to defend myself against an army of angry gear nazis. But I was the one who was banned? I will never post on this crazy forum ever again. My post was called winter blues and anyone (who is not banned) can go read for themselves, I have an attitude when prevoked..:banghead:

:poke: what a strange way to introduce your self ???
most people start with a maybe a hello, :goodidea:often in the new members forum. maybe a little line like "hello, a/s/l, i ride a _____ and thought i'd check out the busa forum.".

oh well :welcome: to the "ORG" :bounce:

..... little line like "hello, a/s/l, i ride a _____ and thought i'd check out the busa forum.".....

Ha ha, that made me laugh ... a/s/l

ON the subject of gear ... my wife said if she saw me without it ... she would sell the bike ... sooo for me, safer me, happier wife = happy home and happy when I ride lol :)

:poke: what a strange way to introduce your self ???
most people start with a maybe a hello, :goodidea:often in the new members forum. maybe a little line like "hello, a/s/l, i ride a _____ and thought i'd check out the busa forum.".

oh well :welcome: to the "ORG" :bounce:

Thanks for the welcome. I meet bikers all the time where I live and they are usually the coolest people ever, I don't even get crap from Harley owners around here. Everyone waves at each other, we have some awsome fun runs with no BS. Whats with all the attitudes on some of these forums. These guys have no sense of community and for the guy who says gear nazis generally care about other bikers...then why are they still posting on that thread some wishing me harm...

Thats BS, I got attacked for saying something to, and I quote "the only girl on the R6 forum" and thats when 30 hardons climbed me. She said I was a ***** in the cold, which I admitted in my thread, but she also said I didn't know what hot was, so I rebutted, because she was from Michigan. If you are from Michigan I don't think you know what Texas hot is really like...

It's not BS. You bringing your baggage over here from another forum is BS.

Back