Banned from R6 Forum

Hells bells, I think riding without a helmet is proper. Actually, I encourage it! I think Helmet laws are un-constitutional! Just look at the death rates of states with and then without helmet laws. Look at the percentage of deaths in without states compared to states with helmet laws. You can quickly figure out the states with helmet laws save many of these brain dead donkeys that should never be allowed to reproduce! And,,,,,,,,,, it's agin the law to just killem! :rulez:

Helmet laws, bad for the country, bad for society as a whole! :thumbsup:

If you don't feel the need to protect your melon, then by all means go barebeaned! I like the idea that death is perminant. Means you won't be coming back to reproduce! :beerchug:

He said 'Barebeaned'
:rofl:

Bunch o Barebeaners !

He was riding around Barebeanin' and then.......

So, I was Barebeanin' this girl and.........:whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hells bells, I think riding without a helmet is proper. Actually, I encourage it! I think Helmet laws are un-constitutional! Just look at the death rates of states with and then without helmet laws. Look at the percentage of deaths in without states compared to states with helmet laws. You can quickly figure out the states with helmet laws save many of these brain dead donkeys that should never be allowed to reproduce! And,,,,,,,,,, it's agin the law to just killem

Helmet laws, bad for the country, bad for society as a whole!

If you don't feel the need to protect your melon, then by all means go barebeaned! I like the idea that death is perminant. Means you won't be coming back to reproduce!

I Could not agree more :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Who doesn't want to go "Barebeanin?" Its our constitutional right, isn't it??

Or maybe it was the father barebeanin' you when he walked in on you with his daughter? ???

Nah, he was cool with it, from one barebeaner, to another. We got to stick together, ya know...

So, I was Barebeanin' this girl and.........:whistle:

You were "BareBeanin" this girl and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT?

You blew her socks off? :cheerleader:

She made me stop.
She couldn't take it....

She said she'd never BEANED turned on that much before!:whistle:

Now don't go yankin my chain, she just didn't want to go "Barebeanin" with YOU! :whistle:

Who doesn't want to go "Barebeanin?" Its our constitutional right, isn't it??

Maybe her father was against her dating a Barebeaner ?

Or maybe it was the father barebeanin' you when he walked in on you with his daughter? ???

Nah, he was cool with it, from one barebeaner, to another. We got to stick together, ya know...

I had stayed out of the Banning/ATGATT thread till now...

Barebean!!:rofl:

Okay, imagine the Billy Ocean song Caribbean Queen.
Now insert
Barebean queen...
Now we're sharin' the same dream,
And our hearts still beat as one...
No more love on the run....

:laugh:

Boy, this thread went downhill fast!
And no, you aren't the only one Blanca!! :laugh:

I seriously just laughed out loud. My dog looked at me like I'm F'n crazy! :thumbsup:

Back