Got banned from the ZX Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
(johnnycrash @ Sep. 27 2007,10:21)
(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,09:45) We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.

Like the org, we don't tolerate any BS. Pretty much how it would be if we were to meet in person. Many of the guys here know me personally and as well at .net. There are plenty of kiddy forums out there for you to play on. I have heard about that board folding or going down for almost two years now because we run a tight ship. Close to a half million in sales and service this year and membership growing weekly with numerous magazine features lined up this fall and sponsors up the ying-yang. I think we have a grasp of things. Thanks for the advertisement though. Its usually good for a few hundred new members.

Please note: no name calling or bashing just the facts!
Glad I saw this post before I ever considered spending any money with this sponsor.
do I see boycott here?

He think that he will get more members with bad advertisement... Sure, they will be signing up for entertainment.

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

I have my own opinion and have actually met Greg in person... Thought he was a nice guy... Then things turned... It's a great thing for board sponsors to pizz off well known members. That's all I'll say on the public forum unless provoked.

I wouldn't judge Greg based on how he runs his site. He is an excellent business person, and has never done me wrong on anything that I have bought from him (and that's just about everything I have on my bike.) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HPC to anyone looking for great parts and service.
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,08:45) We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.
That is just funny...

ZX14.net ranked number one? ha ha ha ha...

Of course SEARCH Engine will show it first if asked for ZX14.

If I call my site abcdefg.com and ask for abcdefg I will be the ONLY ONE..

(HeloMech74 @ Sep. 27 2007,12:48) I wouldn't judge Greg based on how he runs his site.  He is an excellent business person, and has never done me wrong on anything that I have bought from him (and that's just about everything I have on my bike.)  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HPC to anyone looking for great parts and service.
beerchug.gif
Well of course... You're giving him money.

Problems on other boards are not issues for here...

I'm not tolerating the bashing on either side...just let it die off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back