Got banned from the ZX Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart451

Registered
I joim the zx14 forum to see what the new 08 zx14 model is going to offer. I join in on a discussion about the 08 model and another thread about a guy wanting to get a 636 for his wife. All was going good and it seemed one guy had all the info and couldn't say anything until today. So I come back to the busa sites and see whats up. The busa sites have the link to all the info on the new zx14. So thinking I was doing a favor I post the link and sections of the updates on the zx14 site and I Get Banned  
SHOCKED.gif

Guess I hurt someones ego  
poke.gif

They where not the first to post the info. Must be hell going thru life with such low self esteem!!!!

I'm just amazed on getting banned
ices_rofl.gif

(Dart451 @ Sep. 26 2007,19:57) I joim the zx14 forum to see what the new 08 zx14 model is going to offer. I join in on a discussion about the 08 model and another thread about a guy wanting to get a 636 for his wife. All was going good and it seemed one guy had all the info and couldn't say anything until today. So I come back to the busa sites and see whats up. The busa sites have the link to all the info on the new zx14. So thinking I was doing a favor I post the link and sections of the updates on the zx14 site and I Get Banned  
SHOCKED.gif

Guess I hurt someones ego  
poke.gif

They where not the first to post the info. Must be hell going thru life with such low self esteem!!!!

I'm just amazed on getting banned
ices_rofl.gif
Thats our boy Greg .... He bands everyone ...I'm suprized there is anyone left at all....
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

They don't wanna get Busa cooties by clicking onto your link to here.
laugh.gif

I signed up again tonight and posted a complaint about getting banned for posting 08 info first, I will let you guess what happened next
crazy.gif

BANNED again
eek2.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 26 2007,23:04) They don't wanna get Busa cooties by clicking onto your link to here.
laugh.gif
I didn't even post link to here it was to bikeland
biggrin.gif

But you said cooties and that just funny
beerchug.gif

I was told that is the zx14 website, but with a a-hole like that running the show it will soon fold.
guns.gif

We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.

Like the org, we don't tolerate any BS. Pretty much how it would be if we were to meet in person.  Many of the guys here know me personally and as well at .net. There are plenty of kiddy forums out there for you to play on. I have heard about that board folding or going down for almost two years now because we run a tight ship. Close to a half million in sales and service this year and membership growing weekly with numerous magazine features lined up this fall and sponsors up the ying-yang. I think we have a grasp of things. Thanks for the advertisement though. Its usually good for a few hundred new members.

Please note: no name calling or bashing just the facts!

If any forum banned a participant for posting valid info first....I find that fascinating.....also, I would like to know what constitutes "BS" that would qualify for "banning", especially on our beloved Busa forum. Raydog

(raydog @ Sep. 27 2007,08:02) If any forum banned a participant for posting valid info first....I find that fascinating.....also, I would like to know what constitutes "BS" that would qualify for "banning", especially on our beloved Busa forum.    Raydog
If you need to know (5) repeated post linking to another board was enough, looked like spam. Not sure what the first stuff means. We get the same media rights any other media contact gets. Had nothing to do with first, first does not always mean accurate or truthful. Its really irrelevant unless you own a 14, "serious about being serious" pretty much covers it. Thats all from me on the topic.

(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,07:45) We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.

Like the org, we don't tolerate any BS. Pretty much how it would be if we were to meet in person.  Many of the guys here know me personally and as well at .net. There are plenty of kiddy forums out there for you to play on. I have heard about that board folding or going down for almost two years now because we run a tight ship. Close to a half million in sales and service this year and membership growing weekly with numerous magazine features lined up this fall and sponsors up the ying-yang. I think we have a grasp of things. Thanks for the advertisement though. Its usually good for a few hundred new members.

Yawn.

Even with the edit, your post still smacks of the kind of arrogance that only a web designer or small business owner can have.

I'm sure you are a nice guy, and I agree that you have a right defend your site and your business. But you, good sir, will not get my business. Why? Because you used your business as a weapon to prove to someone on the internet that you were important and significant.

Little secret man, prostitutes in Vegas can pluck a half mil PROFIT a year, so can scam artists, and possibly nigerian scammers (although the last is speculation). Half a million in sales isn't spit if you have $600k in expenses.

So good for you if you banked a half mil in PROFIT. You still came off as a jerk in this post.

Oh yeah... not calling you names or anything, just stating the truth...

(Nekosohana @ Sep. 27 2007,08:08)
(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,07:45) We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.

Yawn.

Even with the edit, your post still smacks of the kind of arrogance that only a web designer or small business owner can have.

I'm sure you are a nice guy, and I agree that you have a right defend your site and your business.  But you, good sir, will not get my business.  Why?  Because you used your business as a weapon to prove to someone on the internet that you were important and significant.

Little secret man, prostitutes in Vegas can pluck a half mil PROFIT a year, so can scam artists, and possibly nigerian scammers (although the last is speculation).  Half a million in sales isn't spit if you have $600k in expenses.

So good for you if you banked a half mil in PROFIT.  You still came off as a jerk in this post.

Ok I admit I am a jerk.............nobody's perfect.

(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,08:10)
(Nekosohana @ Sep. 27 2007,08:08)

Yawn.

I'm sure you are a nice guy, and I agree that you have a right defend your site and your business.  But you, good sir, will not get my business.  Why?  Because you used your business as a weapon to prove to someone on the internet that you were important and significant.

Little secret man, prostitutes in Vegas can pluck a half mil PROFIT a year, so can scam artists, and possibly nigerian scammers (although the last is speculation).  Half a million in sales isn't spit if you have $600k in expenses.

So good for you if you banked a half mil in PROFIT.  You still came off as a jerk in this post.

Ok I admit I am a jerk.............nobody's perfect.
Just so you know, I don't really think you are a jerk, I have never met you. I just think it was a little jerkish to say that.

But again, I agree, you have the right to moderate your forums as you see fit, so more power to ya.

It's good to see that people are out there making money in the industry. It's always been appealing and I am sure you work your ass off to get there, so I would be proud too.

Good luck to you.

You would not let me post a direct link. I tried to edit my post and it said I ran out of time to edit. I was posting in two different threads the one I started (so I didn't hijack someone elses) and the one on the 08 model.
I thought me answering other questions in the "636 for my wife" thread adding replies to the other threads would pretty much show I wasn't spam.
You could of blocked my from posting and sent email. I sent a email asking why I was banned and got no response.
I signed up under a new account and wanted to know why someone with such a ego would ban me and guess what you banned me again. Did I call you any names?
rock.gif
Did I make any threats against you??
Well I'm going to the Busa Bash now,so if you are going to be anywhere around the area stop by and we can talk face to face. I hide behind no keyboard. No this is not a threat, if you are not a squid life will be good
beerchug.gif

(Dart451 @ Sep. 27 2007,08:49) You would not let me post a direct link. I tried to edit my post and it said I ran out of time to edit. I was posting in two different threads the one I started (so I didn't hijack someone elses) and the one on the 08 model.  
I thought me answering other questions in the "636 for my wife" thread adding replies to the other threads would pretty much show I wasn't spam.
You could of blocked my from posting and sent email. I sent a email asking why I was banned and got no response.
I signed up under a new account and wanted to know why someone with such a ego would ban me and guess what you banned me again. Did  I call you any names?
rock.gif
Well I'm going to the Busa Bash now,so if you are going to be anywhere around the area stop by and we can talk face to face. I hide behind no keyboard. No this is not a threat, if you are not a squid life will be good  
beerchug.gif
Dart don't waste your time with Greg ..He has band so many people it's not even funny ...Hell he bands anyone that uses Brocks pipes....If you don't buy or use the parts he sells you are gone ...He had a deal with Brock and MR Turbo and loss them ....

But it's his site and he pays for it so he can do anything he wants...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Sep. 27 2007,09:45) We are very sorry the admins booted you. We are not fans of the other 14 forums that spend so much time talking about our google ranked #1 ZX14 forum in the world, so we are not going to link to them.

Glad I saw this post before I ever considered spending any money with this sponsor.

(1300hemibusa @ Sep. 27 2007,10:14)
(Dart451 @ Sep. 27 2007,08:49) You would not let me post a direct link. I tried to edit my post and it said I ran out of time to edit. I was posting in two different threads the one I started (so I didn't hijack someone elses) and the one on the 08 model.
I signed up under a new account and wanted to know why someone with such a ego would ban me and guess what you banned me again. Did I call you any names?
rock.gif
beerchug.gif
Dart don't waste your time with Greg ..He has band so many people it's not even funny ...Hell he bands anyone that uses Brocks pipes....If you don't buy or use the parts he sells you are gone ...He had a deal with Brock and MR Turbo and loss them ....

But it's his site and he pays for it so he can do anything he wants...
beerchug.gif
You can`t be serious...

crazy.gif

beerchug.gif

My little input simply stated, "posting valid info first". Key word is valid, I'm just saddened that sometimes we slam the door on others prior to some friendly one on one communication (PM's?). It's amazing what a pre-existing relationship can do when there is a problem issue at hand. Raydog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back