Banned from R6 Forum

I would likely flog you in person if I knew you well as I have done my sons on occasion but what you wear is your business...but remember the age group here, we have some older more mature riders on this board and we sometimes can be opinionated.

well in my honest opinion, 70.s is beautifull out. but if i didnt ride when it got below 70 i would only ride for like 2 months up here. i am going to make an effort this year to wear more gear. i too have been caught in shorts and a tee shirt on many occaision. i have a seven year old son and now a nearly two month old daughter so maybe i am getting old, but i wanna see her grow old, so i am gonna give the whole gear thing a try. but buck up man, 70 isnt cold at all. my cutoff is 40.

I got banned on the biggest Harley forum within a couple of days, because someone posted, then posted again two minutes later and told me he did 250miles since his last post. I commented "I'm impressed, 250 miles in 2 minutes, you must have some major mods on your Harley."

Now that's funny. Fast Harley. :laugh:

Ok, I just did a bit of research on this "shervin" guy on the zx-10 forum. Here is his flickr album. You just can't make this crap up! hahaha :rofl: I've been going through his pictures for the last hour :laugh:

129 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

OOOoohhh AAAAAhhhhhh
Oh My~!~ :rofl:

One thing I do like the idea of though is the wheels, if they weren't done to look like crap I think the idea would work out.

Still, why the holes in the frame, installing and LCD or something~?~

OOOoohhh AAAAAhhhhhh
Oh My~!~ :rofl:

One thing I do like the idea of though is the wheels, if they weren't done to look like crap I think the idea would work out.

Still, why the holes in the frame, installing and LCD or something~?~
If you flip through the linked website, you will see that the holes in the frame line up with the sides cut out of the airbox, so obviously this is to let the engine breath, since we all know what poor engineers Kawasaki has and how corked up that engine was until Shermy got hold of it. Anyway, the engine is a stressed member of the chassis and can carry the load. The chassis was overbuilt anyway. This is why Sherm picked the ZX-10. He would've had a much harder time improving on a Busa which is d@mned near perfect straight out of the crate!

Looks to me like you were just too thin-skinned about the temperature and the comments.

I wanna know more about how you stuck a Volkswagen turbo on an R6!

r6__19.jpg

wow....I am constantly amazed at how people will work, turning a beautifully designed and built motorcycle into a piece of junk.

I have many times rode with a shirt and no jacket. But always wear a helmet and gloves. I don't see the big deal, if one goes down, its that persons problem, not yours.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have many times rode with a shirt and no jacket. But always wear a helmet and gloves. I don't see the big deal, if one goes down, its that persons problem, not yours.
Posted via Mobile Device

Man.. I will amazed if you don't get flamed on here for saying that... This place is full of Gear Nazis!!!:cheerleader:

I just hope this guy doesn't hang out here long at a "Hayabusa" dedicated website with his R6 and strange attitude.
I read that whole post at the R6 forum, and I wanted to punch a couple people in the mouth. Unfortunately the OP was one of those people.
Oh, and OP, I live in Wisconsin, and I don't believe I'm a "douchbag" (I spelled it wrong just as he did)
:moon:

Sorry, dude, but I have to admit that I too would probably flame you for that.
There are a lot of us who hate seeing bikers without proper protective gear. - Quality, mesh jackets are not expensive, so there is no excuse for you to not wear one. I live in a part of Australia where the summer temperature can hit >105ºF but I still wear a jacket.
If you don't want to be labelled a "squid", don't tell anyone that you dress inappropriately. Just ask StwBusa about his "no helmet" thread...

(What is it with Texans and not wearing the right gear?)

You're right, it's just Texans that don't wear gear :whistle:

It's nobody's business but the rider's what he/she wears. Some people here, including yourself, pass judgment on others for what they wear which is pretty ridiculous if you're not their parent, spouse, or the one paying the medical bills. If you don't like seeing someone in a t shirt on a bike, find something else to preoccupy yourself with. It's 100% their choice.

I just hope this guy doesn't hang out here long at a "Hayabusa" dedicated website with his R6 and strange attitude.
I read that whole post at the R6 forum, and I wanted to punch a couple people in the mouth. Unfortunately the OP was one of those people.
Oh, and OP, I live in Wisconsin, and I don't believe I'm a "douchbag" (I spelled it wrong just as he did)

What you said. This thread is quickly turning into a debate about ATGATT. That's missing the point in this case. If people actually read the one on the R6 forum, well... Someone couldn't take the heat and was apparently removed from the kitchen.

+1

Jeff...I am a member of R6Forum and i know for a FACT that its not that easy nowdays to get banned from there...Don't expect to get any better treatment around here, just sayin'

Hello, I got to this forum follwing a link to a thread about the R6 forum and its rude members. I ride an 07 R6, I love all bikes sport and dirt...anyway I am a small frame dude so I got the 600, I have had 750s and 500s too but at 5'8" and 135 lbs the 6 suites me. Well I joined the R6 forum to talk bikes with and share tech tips and whatever...I posted a thread about winter temps and what different people consider to be too cold to enjoy riding. I am from Texas and so my cutoff is considered fairly warm for folks in the north. Well I was bashed and called names by several members. I had a pic of me riding in a tee shirt and was mowed for it, even though I don't race or stunt and it was 100F that day with 90% humidity. I admit, I attempted to defend myself against an army of angry gear nazis. But I was the one who was banned? I will never post on this crazy forum ever again. My post was called winter blues and anyone (who is not banned) can go read for themselves, I have an attitude when prevoked..:banghead:

Ok I hate to do this to you man but I am a female 5'1" and I ride a busa, size in my case rather in body does not matter, my bike has been lowered so I can touch the ground but I can ride a 1300, and if I can do it so can you. Now about the gear, I heard someone say once if you can walk outside and look down at yourself and say I am dressed to go down at 80 +mph then your good but if you cannot say that then you are labeled a squid. As for me, and not wanting to get scratched up (nor my bike) I have to say that I never leave the house without ATGATT (ALL THE GEAR ALL THE TIME)! And I live in Florida. Always and I mean Always be prepared for the slide not the ride. There is gear you can wear that will keep you comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the winter, find and wear it! Your life may very well depend on it! Just my 2 cents.

Back