Banned from R6 Forum

You probably won't get bashed on but you will definitely be called a squid. I use to ride in minimal gear but after seeing pics and hearing stories on here I really can't do it without feeling uneasy anymore, but it does feel great.

All that being said :welcome: to the org, now get off that toy you call a bike and get a real motorcycle. Your not much smaller than me I am 5'9" and 190 lbs . . . . well your probably skinnier than me :poke: :(

I agree we are not short we are fun sized! But we ride BUSA'S BABY!

What's an R6? Had to look it up with Google. Apparently it's one of those imported chinese pit bike scooters things, you know, 50cc chainsaw engine or something like that. At least that's what it looked like to me.

(LOL :rofl: :laugh::whistle:)

Ajay you aint right!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't think this should have anything to do with what he chooses to ride, more than it should him coming to a bike specific site with the wrong bike looking for backup for being a toolbag on a different bike specific site.
My $.02

It's nobody's business but the rider's what he/she wears. Some people here, including yourself, pass judgment on others for what they wear which is pretty ridiculous if you're not their parent, spouse, or the one paying the medical bills. If you don't like seeing someone in a t shirt on a bike, find something else to preoccupy yourself with. It's 100% their choice.

1) The American taxpayer is going to be the one footing the medical bills.

2) I will never apologise for criticising someone who makes poor decisions.

I'm pretty much a gear nazi but occasionally I'll ride around the hood in shorts, t shirt and Nikes after I wash the bike....when it's 105 degrees (@ 20mph). BUT, in many cases it is the taxpayers who are stuck with the bill for someone's road rash, broken bones and traumatic brain injury!
As to the posting on the other site, I'm on about 6 sites and it really is amazing how offensive and aggressive some posters are....kinda like the safety of the computer screen allows some jerks to be big jerks. Clearly, some guys would be shut up by the group if it were an "in person" situation!
The Busa Org seems to work through the AH's quite well, I think, because of the standards and oversite. Raydog

I don't think this should have anything to do with what he chooses to ride, more than it should him coming to a bike specific site with the wrong bike looking for backup for being a toolbag on a different bike specific site.
My $.02

Well put! :thumbsup:

well I got to page 16, and its hilarious.

Since I also own an R6, i may be joining that site. I really don't know how you can say "I am a ***** when it comes to cold weather riding". Then cry because the entire board calls you a *****...

i really don't know how you can say "i am a ***** when it comes to cold weather riding". Then cry because the entire board calls you a *****...

MotorcycleCat.JPG

MotorcycleCat.JPG

The "Shervin" flickr page is going to consume the rest of my night..... This stuff is priceless. I wonder if he's going to market those amazing light-weight heel guards or that snazzy muffler:rofl: I can't believe this guy. He's so serious about all of it too...

1) The American taxpayer is going to be the one footing the medical bills.

2) I will never apologise for criticising someone who makes poor decisions.

Just be sure that you don't make any poor decisions lest you find yourself being judged and criticized
The whole thing with 20 people jumping on a guy who likes to go without his helmet... then the stupid posts of "i like to ride without my pants...who cares?
I don't like seeing people getting picked on whether they make poor decisions or not.
Personally, I wear my gear, a friend of mine with 2 kids wears none. For that, I will not ride with him, but that's his choice as is it is mine to abstain from his company on our scooters.

Sorry, dude, but I have to admit that I too would probably flame you for that.
There are a lot of us who hate seeing bikers without proper protective gear. - Quality, mesh jackets are not expensive, so there is no excuse for you to not wear one. I live in a part of Australia where the summer temperature can hit >105ºF but I still wear a jacket.
If you don't want to be labelled a "squid", don't tell anyone that you dress inappropriately. Just ask StwBusa about his "no helmet" thread...
(What is it with Texans and not wearing the right gear?)

Nazi!:guns:

:moon::laugh:

Hello, I got to this forum follwing a link to a thread about the R6 forum and its rude members. I ride an 07 R6, I love all bikes sport and dirt...anyway I am a small frame dude so I got the 600, I have had 750s and 500s too but at 5'8" and 135 lbs the 6 suites me. Well I joined the R6 forum to talk bikes with and share tech tips and whatever...I posted a thread about winter temps and what different people consider to be too cold to enjoy riding. I am from Texas and so my cutoff is considered fairly warm for folks in the north. Well I was bashed and called names by several members. I had a pic of me riding in a tee shirt and was mowed for it, even though I don't race or stunt and it was 100F that day with 90% humidity. I admit, I attempted to defend myself against an army of angry gear nazis. But I was the one who was banned? I will never post on this crazy forum ever again. My post was called winter blues and anyone (who is not banned) can go read for themselves, I have an attitude when prevoked..:banghead:

if 70 is too cold for you maybe a bike isnt for you.... i ride til it gets below 25ish depending on wind chill too

Last edited:
Just be sure that you don't make any poor decisions lest you find yourself being judged and criticized
The whole thing with 20 people jumping on a guy who likes to go without his helmet... then the stupid posts of "i like to ride without my pants...who cares?
I don't like seeing people getting picked on whether they make poor decisions or not.
Personally, I wear my gear, a friend of mine with 2 kids wears none. For that, I will not ride with him, but that's his choice as is it is mine to abstain from his company on our scooters.

The whole thing with 20 people jumping on a guy who likes to go without his helmet... I don't like seeing people getting picked on whether they make poor decisions or not.

Andy your on the money :thumbsup:

& Rainbow I used to think more of you !

I like how he made a video about being banned from R6 Forum. Than makes fun of the northern people. Also says gear will not protect you from a 4,000 lbs car. Wow, I hope he becomes one of our future leaders! It's your decision not to ride in all your gear. Just remember it only takes once. Just check out our accident forum on the org. Oh and welcome to the org.

Not only does he sound like a tool, but now I know he looks like one too! By the way nice job of your wife taking pictures while driving with a child in the passenger seat... We've got a whole family of idiots here.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Back