Funny story

Bruiserman

Registered
Well, I am in firefighter school and rode my 05 (red/black <-- remember this) busa in today with my friend on his gsxr600.  Our instructor was getting off his Harley (it's painted red <--remember this) when we pulled in next to him.  He started his harley crap and crotch rocket crap as usual, throws out as many insults as he can in about 30 sec.  Anyway, I don't say anything because he could fail me if he chose, and I don't care what you ride.  I don't like Harleys but I don't insult the riders either.   Well anyway, we get in to class and a few minutes later another guy who rides a little cruiser comes in and goes up to the instructor and says "hey, did you see that red bike out there?"  "it's sweet!" ,the instructor says, "you talking about my Harley, right?"  The guy's like "no, the red bike, the red and black one" "Thats one sick bike!".  Instructor just sits there with a dumb grin and says "oh,  the crotch rocket
sad.gif
"  I just laughed a little (I didn't let him see me laugh though).  Felt good to hear that.  Couple other guys also asked  about who owned the Busa,  not a word about the Harley.  
That felt pretty cool and I didn't even say a word about Harleys or do any kind of insults, and was rewarded in the end anyway.

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154832274 -->

YES! congrats on the props! That red just pops in the sunlight doesn't it!
biggrin.gif

At the end of the class you should toss him your local Suzuki dealer's card and tell him he doesn't have to worry about the penis envy any more, and that the Suzuki dealer will set him free......
LOFL!

Back