vrod for busa?

No...do not buy the busa...your vrod is better.

...I don't want higher premiums.
tounge.gif

I to like the quick acceleration of the Busa. I rode both the 1k and my busa and I still stand by the Busa as a better bike. The gears pull long and hard and is extremely stable. Now once you get the Busa your friend will be trading his in. You should be looking in the price range of 9800-10200 for a new one. Break it in hard.
http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Dude, no contest. If you want performance you need to get a performance bike...Harley doesn't make one. Get the busa, you won't regret it.

Coming from the Vrod, I suggest the busa. Also putting your size into the equation. GSXR 1000s are for the twisties, the busa is a better street ride IMO.

i think i found an 04 black purple new for $9500--any differences between the 04 and the 05 other than color?thanks in advance for all the help

What is your riding style? If you like long rides with passengers you'll regret getting the 1k especially at your size. However, if it's for city riding and twisties the 1k would then become an option, but you'd still be okay with the Busa. I know most of us are a bit biased, but we will give our honest opinion. I don't care whether you buy a busa or not as long as you're happy. So my advice would be analyze your intended riding style and make your decision based on that. Happy shopping.

BD

Come on over, id love to trade bikes for a half hour with ya.
tounge.gif
Get the Busa if you want a performance ride where you can push and push and its likely you wont see the bikes limits.
smile.gif

Good deal...probably wont get much better then that at this time of the year. Id be surprised if money was an issue for you if you own a Vrod.
smile.gif
tounge.gif

If you ride with a passenger then it has to be the Busa.

If you ride alone and like to scrape your elbows on every corner, Gixxer 1K.

If you like speed/travelling through time, either one.

If you ride with a passenger then it has to be the Busa.

If you ride alone and like to scrape your elbows on every corner, Gixxer 1K.

If you like speed/travelling through time, either one.
If you value your ass, Busa
If you ride every day and/or alot , Busa
If you cannot afford diapers for high speed runs, Busa

I could go on and on.

Back