Educated a Harley Rider

One of my occasional weekend stops. The dump pipes on my bike sometimes gets the HD guys attention which starts the questions about the bike. Not many crotch rockets out here at all. HP doesn't not mean much but when I tell them 170 ft/lbs of torque that is a number they can relate to and they stand there with mouths dropped while shaking there head when I tell them about my Busa. Everyone is pretty cool out here at the saloon.

vegas006.jpg
they shoul;d be because atleast 2 of those bike in the picture are suzuki's

Got this alot at Delmarva bike week and around home. Harley guys make a coment and then one says its a Hayabusa then they all want to be freinds and talk. Always ask why I would want to ride something so fast or ask how fast it realy is. Had them asking me this at stoplights. Had a great time aand I always try to be curtious.

Got this alot at Delmarva bike week and around home. Harley guys make a coment and then one says its a Hayabusa then they all want to be freinds and talk. Always ask why I would want to ride something so fast or ask how fast it realy is. Had them asking me this at stoplights. Had a great time aand I always try to be curtious.

I had one (Harley guy) say to his buddy "isn't that one of those bikes", and his boy said, "yeah, that's the kind that does the cool burn outs".

I often pass a guy or a couple on a Harley and they don't wave. I concider that pretty arrogant. I pulled up to a light next to a guy on a V-Rod and spoke and the guy did not aknowledge me at all. And then tried to gun it when the light turned green. What an idiot. I passed him in first gear and then left him in second.:laugh:

I guarantee you 90% of HD riders learned how to ride on a Jap bike. I owned one and planning on buying another one down the road. I guess the real HD riders are the ones that waves, the rest of them are just confused. I mean, how can you look down on other riders if you're wearing a "made in China" helmet and a "made in Pakistan" jacket? not to mention all the Japanese equipment they own in their house. :laugh:

Back