Traded in my vrod today

Thank you for the replies. I'm definitely gonna check out the links. 2 weeks into it and I'm loving it. Coming off the vrod, I went from zero chicken strips to barley getting over now. Still getting used to entering the corners. no complaints tho, almost 400 miles, and we've had a week straight of rain. So I'm hoping to get out soon for a nice long weekend.

Guess that's what Harley riders do, scrape soles and not pegs

Not true..... I've scraped my foot peg and exhaust numerous times while riding my Nightrod. It doesn't handle like a sport bike in the turns but given the weight of the bike and 240 rear it does surprising well.

That's was a pretty sweet looking Musclerod:thumbsup:

I got an 07 Nightrod and a Gen1 busa. I enjoy both styles of bikes and the different rides they provide. If I had 2 choose 1 I'd pick my busa but I'm very fortunate and blessed that i don't have to.

I am with ya here. Love my 9 and the Bus. But if it came down to picking one, hate to say that the 9 would lose. Don't plan on shedding a bike, but the Bus sure is great in so many ways.
I test rode a Muscle when looking at my 9. Vrod was better cruising at speeds, but felt very uncomfortable for me. Fairly quick btw.

Nice red, looks great. Good choice!
Troy

Hey beautiful Busa ! I think you made the right choice for sure. The vrod is defiantly a sick bike and the best that Harley NEVER built but it is still kinda missing that extra something.

I am with ya here. Love my 9 and the Bus. But if it came down to picking one, hate to say that the 9 would lose. Don't plan on shedding a bike, but the Bus sure is great in so many ways.
I test rode a Muscle when looking at my 9. Vrod was better cruising at speeds, but felt very uncomfortable for me. Fairly quick btw.

Nice red, looks great. Good choice!

Troy

I pretty much went through the same thing. Was in between the 9 and the vrod and really wanted to love the muscle but in the end it was the 9 for me... Love the low end torque, look, and ride... Hate the trans

I added dual yosh carbon slip ons on my 15 busa, to me the busa looks best as a dual and the bike has plenty of power stock, just my opinion

Back