Your thoughts

Thanks for the admission to the forum. - Although I don't currently own a Busa , I once rode on a Bus. I'm a seasoned rider and a partial list of previous bikes owned include : Vrods , a fatbob special 114 , a Triumph rocket 3 - 2020 , Yamaha Stryker , magna, and currently own a triumph t120 bonneville. Forever, my heart has owned a Busa though, and now I want one so bad I can taste it . The other day I drove 50 miles one way just to sit on one at a dealer . I also test sat a Valk. My only concern is that at 66 I might kill myself as I am a genuine speed addict . Never been down though on any of my dozen plus bikes over the 12 years I've been riding. My question is this -- Will the Busa fit me ? I'm 5 7 , weigh about 210 lbs . Love the feel of the bike and confident I could ride it but wondering.... the steering is so short - what is the turn radius ? Do you all take wide turns or was it just my imagination sitting there on the bike ? .. I know the Busa is a straight shot rocket, kinda like my old vrods were , but sooner or later ya gotta turn . Thanks in advance for your answers.
The only way to tell if a Busa will fit you is to test ride one, you can tell a little by sitting on one but you can tell a lot by actually riding one. Sitting on a bike at a dealership and riding a bike are two totally different experiences. I had an interest in a 2022 Triumph Speed Triple RR that had been heavily discounted by 4500 dollars. Felt comfortable enough sitting on it on the showroom floor but as soon as I took it for a short test ride I knew it wasn't the bike for me. Any bike will kill you but as long as you use your head while riding and don't try to exceed your skill level you should be OK on a Busa.

GIF by Demic

Come back after riding one *

Last edited:
Back