for those a$$hol3 harley riders

My only beef with Harleys is they are so darn loud. This can be a safty feature as everyone knows you are coming. As for the riders....I am always seeing them in my mirrors behind me so I don't give them too much thought.

WWJD.....keep quoting scripture.

Everyone else.....Never leave a person stuck on the side of the road if it can be avoided.

What would Jesus ride? Not a harley, not a busa, not a ninja....he can do the quarter mile in a picosecond and zero to sixty before you can think of saying "0 to 60"

VR....LDS are the Mormons (Latter Day saints), and don't have much interest in WWJD.

Strange thread hear.

its not the motorcycle I have a problem with (of course, I'd never own one), it's the fake bullsh*t attitude that comes on with the idiots who ride these things.

It just chaps my a$$ that these guys have the nerve to look at my Hayabusa, the fastest production motorcycle ever made, not just the fastest, but complete with incredible handling, comfort, long term reliability, and the out-of-this world technology and aerodynamics and have the NERVE to f00k3n say something negative about it.

Riding motorcycles isnt about how much fake attitude you can work up and how much money you WASTE on your harley davidson, it's about enjoying the hobby.

but no sweat, it's not easy when your bike weighs half as much as a HD, make 3X the horsepower, and costs half as much to be humble ya know

Mike

I'm AWC - average white christian ;)
Jesus in MAN form would have to obey the laws of physics, you know, like inside The Matrix. He'd be so humble he'd have one of those 600cc scooters I bet. ;) Sorry for the thread detour

Had 3 different HD's ignore my wave last weekend. Oh well. I know the score and I'll still stop to help if I can. Sport bikers ALWAYS wave
smile.gif

is that was WWJD means? I thought it meant what would jesus do, as in the spanish pronouciation. Jesus, pronounced "Hey-sues", is a good friend of mine.

I once saw a sign in Mexico that said "Need a lift, call Jesus", I called, and got a ride to the next bar, pretty cool

Mike

Some HD guy wave back. I have been doing my own test. When I ride my Road King, everyone waves back. When I ride my Busa, all the rockets wave back and about a third of the HD's. It's the Ricers that piss me off. Always yelling some comment like do a wheelie or something. And, they sit at an intersection and honk at me.

Sorry, got a bit off base.

It's the Ricers that piss me off.[/QUOTE]
I tried something new this weekend I read on the board: it's called IGNORING
wink.gif

Seriously, ignore everything they do, do the opposite of what they'd like, and generally make them feel miserable in front of their 16 year old GF's
Last sunday I was just cruisin' (had hurt my wrist coming down a flight of stairs head first) and doing 30 in a 30 zone (doesn't happen al that much
smile.gif
), when all of a sudden three ricers behind me urged me to step up the pace. I simple went on like nothing was happening and they lost their patience and passed me at about 50. About 300 yards further up the road they got in traffic for an intersection and I simply passed them (at +/- 10 mph) weaving in and out of traffic. You should have seen their faces. I bet they found me to be an arrogant prick ... let's keep it that way ...

I wave to everybody on a bike, Sportbikes and Harleys, and Cops. To the cops I add a little head nod, like, I see you, you see me...

I was behind a friend of mine (ZX11) as we got on the fwy at 3:30am, he wheelied into third gear, came down hard, fishtailed and went down at about 100 mph (major bruises but he was ok) Before his bike came to a stop a car had pulled over and was on the phone calling an ambulance. He was from Hell's Angels out of Ventura CA. It didn't matter to him that we had rice rockets, he saw a bike go down and had to help. If I ever get a chance to help one of them, you bet I will.

funny thread....The God tones were especially...."Uplifting"

If such a thing as god existed , he would have to be on one of them shiddy Vespa scooters , you know , to stop them flowing gown things from blowin' up in his face . Plus , how's he gonna do a bunch of shifting wearin' them stoopid fuggin sandels .
But alas , we have drifted sinners , many a cubit,from our original quest . To search out a meaning for Chapter Seven , Verse three of the Hayabusa Dot Org web site.....and I quote unto thee "for those a$$hol3 harley riders"

maybe this will help , put it in perspective for everyone.

It's from your bible.........

Really think about it for a second......

"LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN , CAST THE FIRST STONE"

OH NO Is rubberside quoting the bible? Or was it a Hollywood Production he saw on TV late one night?
laugh.gif

Just playing.

WWJD, I knew it would only be a matter of time. S'OK quote if you will but quote from revelations...watch everyone paint their Busa's White...I think I have a flaming sword in the closet...Yeah I use it to Sacrafice the chickens in offering to the Busa Goddess. Though I have noticed she seems to prefer Sushi...

Seriously though folks,

We are all on two wheels, and I try to let that count for something.  There are alot of crapheads in cages, on sportbikes, and Hardleys.  I have seen some remarkably stupid things done by all.  

The Hardly crowd, no riding skills, all noise, attitude and status symbol.  These are the guys who probably have the smallest uh...units and need everything they can get to feel better about the hollow, empty, 9-5 with a corporate noose around their necks lives they lead.  Not all though, hell one of my best friends has one for the best reason out there.  "It's what I have allways wanted."

The sportbike guys, lane splitting illegally, wheelies in traffic, shorts and a t-shirt, no helmets on and on.  Tons of Stupid crap, especially with the real young guys who have been watching too much TV (no Offense young guys).

Cagers...man where to start.  I had a friggen School Bus honk at me today because he cannot keep his head in what he was doing.  Minimum wage %#^* head, angry at how his life turned out.  

Point is everyone does stupid Sh^t at one time or another.  I just try, TRY, to take them case by case.

With the Hardley crowd if they are going to give me the wave cool, but I let them set the tone.  I figure most of them have such limited skills they are afraid to take a hand off the bar anyway.
wink.gif

Just to add my little response!
I rode the Texas Hill Country last weekend and ended up riding with a couple Harley guys for an hour or so. The next thing you know we partied all night and had a great time.

In Houston that would never happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Harley rider in Houston is an a##%@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when you are all in the same environment and have similar agenda's then the table is turned.
Just because I haul ass through the twisties and he cruises doesn't make us any different just on different bikes.
I am with most of you on the issue of Harley riders. But take a good close look at most of them off their bikes.
You can answer the questions yourself.
Ride a Busa and every rider out there is envious.
Wayne

I have to agree with the statements that ...You have to judge the rider....not the brand. If someone enjoys the Harley....well, thats their preference. If they have an attitude....well, to hell with them. I've met nice people on all models and makes and have met jerks on the same. Just be a fellow human and have compassion for others.....and if someone wants to be a A-hole....let them hang with their like. But in my book....nuttin' like a "Busa". Rocket-On....

he would have to be on one of them shiddy Vespa scooters , you know , to stop them flowing gown things from blowin' up in his face . Plus , how's he gonna do a bunch of shifting wearin' them stoopid fuggin sandels .
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, he don't need no stinking shifter!
after a while thou.....God would get bored of the Vespa .
He'd go out an' grab a Katana . A Katana R .
Seriously.....thats what this rocket is called .

I can hear Jesus now....He's sayin' ....

"Mom (Mary) , Dad(God) , I'll be right back , I'm just gonna jump on the Katana R , run down to that Roman market an' grab us some fresh frankensence and mur ".

katanar_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about this .............Kidknappers have your mother hostage(in LA.) in order for you to save her they want you to deliver a package to New York in 36hours or she dies.......You have $200 in your wallet and they give you a choice of two keys...one for a Harley full Dresser...and one for a gold wing....life is on the line! even a small problem could prevent you from being on time! Which bike do you trust to get you there in time to save your Mother?

Need I say More...OK... Im jumpin on the Jap bike guys!!!
IM willing to geuss..anybody who's owned a harley takes the jap key too!!!

jump9.gif

Back