for those a$$hol3 harley riders

I THINK THE REASON MANY PEOPLE DONT WAVE BACK IS THEY ARE AFRAID TO LET GO OF THE HANDLEBARS
I TOO HAVE HAD SOME RUN INS WITH HARLEY GUYS BUT MOST ARE PRETTY COOL AND IF THEY ARE A LAWYER OR DOCTOR,IT ISNT THEIR FAULT THEY JUST DISCOVERED BIKES.
CUT EM SOME SLACK AND BLOW THEIR DOORS OFF IF REQUIRED.
THIS IS AMERICA,EVERYONE GETS TO CHOOSE .
IF THEY WANT TO BE HIP WELL LET EM TRY,ITS THE AMERICAN WAY.
WHILE I HAVE BEEN RIDING MANY YEARS AND LOVE MY BUSA,THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POSING THAT GOES WITH ANY BIKE.INCLUDING BUSAS.

I had a good laugh the other day and just wanted to share it. One of the guys i rode to myrtle beach with this year has a harley fat boy. Well after going by him numurous times about 110 - 150 mph he was really ticked off. He had no good words to say about my busa the whole trip. Well the other day he bought a new kawasaki z1000 and come to find out i was at the dealership i bought mine from and he was in there looking for a BUSA. The guy that sold me mine said that the black and silver one was not available but would get him one of the other colors. he said no and went and got the kawi. I have nothing against any fellow biker and wave to everyone but is this just a little bit of jelousy of our bikes? Sorry so long but wanted to share my thought.

he would have to be on one of them shiddy Vespa scooters , you know , to stop them flowing gown things from blowin' up in his face . Plus , how's he gonna do a bunch of shifting wearin' them stoopid fuggin sandels .
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, he don't need no stinking shifter!
after a while thou.....God would get bored of the Vespa .
  He'd go out an' grab a Katana .   A Katana R .
Seriously.....thats what this rocket is called .

I can hear Jesus now....He's sayin' ....

"Mom (Mary) , Dad(God) , I'll be right back , I'm just gonna jump on the Katana R , run down to that Roman market an' grab us some fresh frankensence and mur ".
GET A KATANA R....it's what GOD rides .

WOW...think of the publicity , if you could find out what JeBus is ridin'....

Let's see...the Jesus/Mary/Joseph fam used to ride a fuggin donkey . Lets see....modern things.....present day...
I got it.....most like a donkey......
Jesus rides a ...... Kawi ZX 12 .

Un4gvn,
WHILE I HAVE BEEN RIDING MANY YEARS AND LOVE MY BUSA,THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POSING THAT GOES WITH ANY BIKE.INCLUDING BUSAS. [/QUOTE]

Cool thing about the Busa is you do not have to pose with it. No Posing required, it speaks for itself.

The real question is...What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

It's the position of the dirtbag!
tounge.gif

I was at Reading motorcycle club drags (classic harley guys club) fastest bike there was a busa,the only thing I heard from them was "damn suzuki's" hehe

HD ....can be pretty/can be ugly
Busa ...can be pretty/can be ugly...(the dude with tv/stereo)

Hey now RSD, I just caught that.  Just wait till you see the "new and imporved version", 1000 watts, 12" woofers under every piece of plastic, HDTV big screen duct taped to the sheild, talk about styling. JK
smile.gif
 Chris

A Katana R .
Seriously.....thats what this rocket is called .

I'm just gonna jump on the Katana R , run down to that Roman market an' grab us some fresh frankensence and mur ".
No really, the cop giving me my last tickey asked why the registration didn't match the bike, he actually loooked all around the bike for the words "Katana" on it.

RSD I believe it's Myrrh. (I know, picky,picky)

On a lighter note: I was out today (Sun) and stopped by the local Harley hangout for a smoke, (they tolerate us there) and saw this bike pull up, notice the "bottles" on the tank:

Pic of both bottles, he wanted me to take a pic of his friend on the bike (she was purty!) but she said I better ask her boyfriend first, (LARGE Hell's Angel guy) eh, I declined.

More often then not they wave back but normally they use atleast two fingers.  Today a guy only used one finger to wave to me.
wow.gif
  Being a rider myself I hate to see other bikes cutoff, tailgated and so on.  It doesn't matter what I'm on or in I always try to look out for other bikes.  I'm in my truck heading home when I round a corner at a light(yield lane) when I see a bike coming up behind me.  
oops.gif
 I floor it and get up to speed as fast as I could and I don't think he even had to hit the brakes.  Going down the road he falls back until I make the next turn and then he's all over me.  I speed up as not to slow him down to much and then hit the blinker to give him plenty of notice that I'm turning ahead.  As I make my turn that is when he gave me the Ol' One Finger Salute.  
pissed.gif
  So to him I say
tounge.gif
  At no time did I put him in harms way.

Back