Question about Harley riders

I have both. Different bikes for different rides.

I suspect, when passing a bunch of 1%ers, a friendly wave when I went by would be more acceptable, than say, pulling a wheelie and shooting a bird as I went by....:laugh:

Oh yeah, left lane is for passing; treat others as you want to be treated. I sometimes hang out in the left lane, especially when the road surface is better, but if I see someone coming that wants to go faster than me, he can have it (let him pick up the ticket for you). Passing in the right lane, while sometimes necessary, is more dangerous because the field of view is more limited and more unexpected to most drivers.

Go ahead and stomp it up to 100, then get over and slow down; that's exactly what may get in you trouble with someone who a) might easily have road rage b) drugged out c) looking for an opportunity to show how much of a tough guy he is...

Last edited:
I just blew coffee all over my keyboard... thx... :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pass them if they wave you...pass them if they dont as long it is safe...gang or not who cares whatever....

when im not in the busa and im on the HD i still pass them..gang or not...they pu thier pants on every morning just like you an i do.....if your formation or what not is moving to slow, then move it and let people pass...its riding..not a show of force or a parade...unless you are in a parade..:laugh: people pass me on the HD and im happy with it..its the about ride

Back