its not just harley riders

lol, my wife and i went for a ride (the only one in the last 16 months) in february, in montana. only saw 1 other bike on the road (it was maybe 50 degrees), and they looked stoked that they weren't' the only bike on the road. got a full on wave, not just the normal "throw deuces" with the clutch hand, i mean a full on, over the head super wave. it was :cheerleader:

I wave when it's safe and I am not concentrating on the road. I have had folks wave at me in the middle of a sharp turn or intersection and then I just nod. There are a lot of motorcyclists here in Albuquerque so waving does get a little tiresome sometimes but I do it anyway and don't hold anyone in disregard if they don't ride back.

Why do riders wave to each other in the first place?
Posted via Mobile Device

That came from the hard core hand slappers going each direction at 60 mph. Our "more careful" generation just put a little more space between our hands when passing.

Believe that and I'll tell you another~!~ :laugh:

The only riders that I will not acknowledge are the ones riding without any gear. I am not talking that they need to be in full leather and all that, but at least put a cap on your head and not on the side of the seat~

I couldn't care less if it is personal choice or not, I just simply do not care to associate myself with them.

I wave to other sport bike riders, but only wave to crusiers if they wave 1st. I used to wave to everyone but got tired of people not waving back. I even wave to mopeds...

Back