harley twitch

daiddu

Registered
Lately, I've been making an effort to give a little wave to nearly every biker I see... friend or foe... Today I got the biggest giggle from this old crusty harley rider.

I see this bald crustacean on a big loud hog and so I throw out this heya and the guy takes his hand off the bar to wave then quickly realizes what he is about to do and grabs the bar and looks to the right like he doesn't see me.

I'm sure he was afraid one of his harley buds behind him might see this fraternizing with the enemy.

I got a big chuckle for the next couple of miles thinking about the effort he put into pretending not to wave when he could have just thrown a quick one
smile.gif

people are funny !!!

dd

yeah, we went to visit the spouses family in KY. Long drive, but glad we left. There were several tornados that went through town. One was just down the road and ripped off the roof of a restaurant and knocked down a few houses.

We were lucky, only lost a few shingles and our pool looks like a swamp !!

dd

That's about all I got with Frances. Out net for cleaning the pool was broken so my 16 year old daughter had to clean the pool by hand. It was a mess, my back yard has 5 oaks, 3 pines, 1 palm and a sycamore.
laugh.gif

Glad everyone made it through the storms okay. I've found it to be kind of hit or miss with the Harley folks whether they wave or not.

I ride both the Busa and a Harley, and I generally wave to everybody...even scooters (it's not their fault). It does piss me off when I'm on the Busa, and the Harley people don't wave back. I feel like making a u-turn, catching them, and then asking them why they can't wave back.

Maybe they would be able to see a single finger better than the whole hand
tounge.gif

We have thunder beach coming up this week, so I suppose I'll get a lot more ignores
smile.gif
Funny thing is that sometimes when the driver doesn't wave, his girl on the back will
tounge.gif

dd

I used to wave to everybody, but I am tired of the "cool bikers" and the atitude.

I don't bother with 'em anymore.

I rode Harleys for about a decade and got used to not even waving at other Harleys, such an arrogant bunch. Glad to be back on a real motorcycle. Now Harleys stare at me and I don't wave at them, I find that more of them wave at me and I will wave back most of the time. When you are on a Busa, there is no mistake, they respect you even if they are afraid to show it in front of their little buddies. Most of them grew up on jap bikes and now they want to act tuff, tu.

Back