For the new donating folks....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, we started making the changes to the accounts of the folks that donated this last go round... I think that we will have most of them done by Monday but there will be a few that we need more information from. We have already run across serveral accounts where the email that you used for paypal doesn't match what we have on the forum... Those should be the exception.

I had a member make a request to also allow those that donate to not only go to the new donating status but to also be able to have a larger avatar. What a great idea and completly fair, so when you get the spinny balls and the donating status you can reupload your avatar to the forum and it will be bigger...

Guys (and gals) I cannot tell you how proud I am of the response that we received. When I have really rough days at work I come home and click on the org. To see the open sharing of information and the kindness of folks to one another helps know that I am part of something that is so much bigger than myself.

The admins now have access to all the paypal information and Omslaw has been totaling it all up and sending emails to let you all know that your money has been accounted for.

Great work...... I am truly amazed at the guys that have been around for awhile that donated, we also had some folks that have been lurking around and signed up and donated just to be a part of the solution... WOW guys where else on the Internet could you get a response like this?

I am very proud of you all.

Remember my favorite line when you tell your friends about the site " We met on the Internet"

Cap

Not only do we ride a great motorcycle..but we're great too! Way to go folks.:thumbsup:

Hey, Captain, I am still new on the board. My husband told me about the collection. Is it too late to still donate and how do I do it?

Cool, but not necessary. I didn't give to get a larger avatar.

the Captain rocks :thumbsup:

CAP DOUG.jpg

It's nice to know there are still people out there willing to help people in need and that we have a group of admins here that are trustworthy enough that we don't even have to have all the details.

Great job guys, this is what it's all about! :beerchug:

How does one get spinny balls? Or Kanjis or toasters for that matter? Is it time and/or number of posts? The toaster is some kind of recognition award? Just curious.

Back