DONATING MEMBERS

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK so it looks like I have a solution fot the donating members that are needing to resize their avatars. If you are a donating member and need to have your avatar resized then I need you to send me an email containing your screen name, what you want your password to be and I will create you an account in the upload center. I will create a 1mb account so that you can keep your avatars in your own account and use the ones you want. Once we have a couple of folks using this I will create screen shots of how to install them.

CAp

Seeing as I frequent the site... point me to the donation instructions please.
smile.gif

Here's a link Cecil_Stringer

<span style='color:lime'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:papyrus'></span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107920163 -->

Besides never having any time or, being a bit dense, since I'm greatful for the folks and, the info I've got from coming here, I too need the easy "How To" and such to chip in.

Thanks, I just went there (pg. 2) and, paypal'd in my 20.00 to the fund.
I'm not all that grest on these things but, my wife is an expert (C.S. degree) and, helped my through.

Well I dont want a bigger avtar cap... pretty happy with the one I have. As I was saying on an another post... I saved about 80$ buying the Scorpio i500 security system, all thanks to ks-waterbug and this site. So im going to make a second donation of $20 to the site.

Thanks such a wonderful board cap
biggrin.gif

****CAPTAIN****

I got your email this morning and the upload center works great. The only thing I noticed is when you copy the URL and paste it in the Avatar address box you have to look out for a double "http://" in the address. NO big deal but just a heads up for those you use it.

When I try to get into th upload center, it says "invalid email address detected" and also "E-mail could not be found in our database".  I typed in Charlesbusa for the email address, do I need to type it charlesbusa@hayabusa.org  or something    
1zhelp.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107968178 -->

SUCESS!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I used my hotmail email address, watched out for the double http:// that jwcfbd warned me about.

Thanks Jim & Cap!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Back