Donating Members

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 09 2007,20:41) actually you can cancel subscription payments.  I have canceled a number of recurring payments for customers over the years (Web hosting service)  Find any recurring payment and you will find the link to cancel it as well as refund the fee if needed.    Hope that helps
smile.gif
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like that....

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 09 2007,18:41) actually you can cancel subscription payments.  I have canceled a number of recurring payments for customers over the years (Web hosting service)  Find any recurring payment and you will find the link to cancel it as well as refund the fee if needed.    Hope that helps
smile.gif
It took us years to get him to do this
crazy.gif

(captain @ Sep. 09 2007,19:09)
(bogusLogon @ Sep. 09 2007,20:41) actually you can cancel subscription payments.  I have canceled a number of recurring payments for customers over the years (Web hosting service)  Find any recurring payment and you will find the link to cancel it as well as refund the fee if needed.    Hope that helps
smile.gif
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like that....
Ohh, HEY NOW, Don't EVEN think about it........
cool.gif

Don't make me send Thrasherfox on a "little visit" now.....
firedevil.gif

"WHAT" it worked for Charles on those tickets.......
tounge.gif
"OH RONNNNNNN".........."

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 09 2007,21:12)
(bogusLogon @ Sep. 09 2007,18:41) actually you can cancel subscription payments.  I have canceled a number of recurring payments for customers over the years (Web hosting service)  Find any recurring payment and you will find the link to cancel it as well as refund the fee if needed.    Hope that helps
smile.gif
It took us years to get him to do this  
crazy.gif
+100000000000000000000
mad.gif

CAp, don't you even think about doing it!!! remember, we are all coming to your house in October
poke.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
UM......DUDE....
rock.gif
NOT COOL!!!!!
bluegrab.gif
AAAssjani.gif
rant.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
rolleyes_extreme.gif

Cap. Doug. Dude. What's the problem here? We would all be JAZZED to have this site make a profit.

I don't understand your reluctance. If you have excess cash, it just makes the site more secure in terms of its ability to stay operational and ALL of us like that idea.

Keep the cash, ask for more and accept it with our gratitude from all sides!

biggrin.gif
super.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Sep. 10 2007,20:15) Cap. Doug. Dude. What's the problem here? We would all be JAZZED to have this site make a profit.

I don't understand your reluctance. If you have excess cash, it just makes the site more secure in terms of its ability to stay operational and ALL of us like that idea.

Keep the cash, ask for more and accept it with our gratitude from all sides!

biggrin.gif
super.gif

--Wag--
Yeah, what he said...
biggrin.gif

Dude, a halo would just set off that low, sloping, Prognathian brow more- you've gotta lighten up...
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Now this is what I call stand-up ownership... There aren't many that will tell you they have enough money and don't need anymore...

How about you use the money to buy more raffle items and just raffle them at cost?? that way the money is still going to the members. Paying the little bit a month to this board is well worth it to me . Hell I spend $20 bucks at a movie that oly lasts a couple hours and I spend alot of good time here ! Its money well spent.

Besides You are going to need some extra cash , The mods on the 08 busa are going to be $$$$$ !!
beerchug.gif

Back